Chapter 24: Nen

"Killua's Chop, Gon's push and Y/N's punch how far will it get them. They reached floor 100 in 3 days without a scratch" screamed the commentator.

"And another opponent gets knocked out from Killua's chop, and in the other two arenas, 2 guys get knocked out by Y/N and Gon!"

"Yay! A private room!" Said Gon and belly flopped on the bed.

"Be careful, many people would do anything to stay on this floor, they might even result in dirty tricks" said Killua.

The next day, we reached floor 150. We walked to get our prize money.

"You were right Killua, I've never seen that many zeros in my life" said Gon. "Just a week ago I was broke" he laughed.

"I'm kind of annoyed" said Killua.

"Why?" I asked. 

"Last time it took me 2 months to get to the 150's, and you're wheezing through" he said. 

"Stop being Jealous" I said and slapped him on his back.

"But you were 6 years old back then" said Gon.

"Yeah" 

"I saw Zushi on TV earlier" I said, changing the topic.

"Same" 

"I saw him too, he's still in the 50's" said Killua.

"But you know, I wonder what that Ren that you sensed in your battle was" I said.

"Maybe if we can fight strong people above, we might know" said Killua.

"Wouldn't it be faster to ask Zushi?" Asked Gon.

"Good point" I said and we walked down to where Zushi was.

"Ren is one of the four major principles for disciplining your mind and body. You must know "Ten" learn "Zetsu" achieve "Ren" and reach "Hatsu". This is all part of "Nen" training. That covers everything" he said, feeling proud.

"I have no idea what you just said" Screamed Killua.

"Zushi" we heard Wings voice pop out of no where. "Are you sufficiently educated to teach others?" He asked.

"Gon-Kun, Killua-kun, Y/N-chan, there's an old saying, that if you learn something piecemeal, you'll end up knowing less than when you started"

"So a little information is dangerous? But I want to know, since it's related to the secret behind my brother's powers" said Killua. Me and Gon nodded.

"So your brother can use Nen?" Said Wing.

"I need to know what this Nen and Ren even mean" said Killua annoyed. "I agree to a teaching rather than an explanation. And if you are willing to teach me, then I won't try to know myself" said Killua.

"I understand. Come with me to my residence" said Wing walking. Me and the boys started walking behind him, eager to know just what this Nen and Ren are.