Chapter Thirteen - Jealousy

Heeeeey everyone! Thankyou for voting for each chapter and for fanning me!
Well enjoy! Dedicated to CareFreeMofo

Liam’s POV

“It says” “They told me to tell you that the rules now apply to you” Niall said as he looked at me confused. “Do yo-“I cut Niall off by saying “No idea what it means”.

“Im okay now” Louis said as he walked out of the bathroom. “What’s the rules?” I asked him as I eyed him. “The what?” He said confused. “Kate messaged you saying” I said as I took his phone off Niall. “They told me to tell you that the rules now apply to you” I said as I stared at him with a questioning look on my face.

Louis’ POV

“They told me to tell you that the rules now apply to you” Liam said as he stared at me with a questioning look on his face. The rules...? I was now staring at him trying to think of where I had heard ‘the rules’ before. I was still standing there until I got it!

The rules is something Harry use to say to Kate. There are three rules if I can remember correctly. Three rules Kate use to have to put up with and that I now have to put up with. Shit.

“Are you okay?” Liam asked as he stared at me looking concerned. “Y-yeah but I got to go” I said as I walked for the door. “Not happening” Niall said as he blocked the door way. “I-I really got to go” I said as I tried to push past him but he wasn’t moving any time soon. “And we need answers” Liam said as he motioned for me to sit next to him on the couch. After realizing that they had won this one I sat down next to Liam.

“So what’s this all about?” Liam asked as he eyed me again. “T-The rules” I said as I looked at the ground. “What’s the rules?” Niall asked as he stared at me. “T-The rules are something that Harry made up a year or 2 back. They were directed at Kate but are now directed at me as well” I said as I looked around the room.

“Well... What are these rules?” Liam asked as he stared at me. Even though I wasn’t looking at him I could tell.

“Rule 1” I said as I stared at my feet. “Run and y-you’ll get it worse”.
“Rule 2” “H-Hit them b-back and y-you would probably b-be in hospital”
“And rule 3” “T-Tell anyone and y-your d-dead” I said as I looked at my feet again.

“B-but Kate told us” Niall said as he looked over at me with a worried expression on his face. “But they hit her in front of us so that rule shouldn’t count... Should it?” Liam asked as he faced me. “I don’t know” I said as I looked at Niall sympathetically.

“Considering that all three of us know about what they’ve been doing they might not hit her as much” I said as I looked over at Niall. His whole face lit up. “Might... Not” I said again as I stared at Niall sympathetically. His face fell again.

Kate’s POV

After I texted Louis I did something I hadn’t done in ages which was check my Facebook. As I was I heard loud noises and laughing coming from outside so I went over to my window and looked out.

I saw Harry and Zayn sitting on the grass at Zayn’s house laughing. Harry was on his phone and obviously Zayn saw me looking at them cause he laughed and said something to harry. Harry was looking at his phone then nudged Zayn who then looked at the phone and laughed. Suddenly they both looked up at me and I quickly shut the window.

I walked over to my computer and went through my Facebook. A beep went off indicating I had a message on Facebook so I clicked on the button and waited for it to load. It was from Harry. It said:

From: Harry Styles
Oii slut, come out here! Dare you...

If he thinks I'm going out there he must be going crazy.