Chapter 1

Paris's POV

Hi. My name is Paris William Schuester. Yes, I'm a daughter of one and only Mr. Schuester who direct the glee club in William McKinley High School.

I'm not his biological daughter. I was adopted. I know when my dad divorced his ex-wife, Terri Del-Monico because she faked pregnant. Mr. Schuester raised me since I was two weeks old. He just married to Terri then they took me home from the hospital.

Although I know I'm not his biological daughter, only adoptive one. But he never treat me different. Even he told me to forget about this thing because no matter what I'm his daughter. Yeah I might not know my real parents but I got the best one here.

I lived with him. In an apartment, in Lima. And I'm totally fine with that. I'm a sophomore in William McKinley High School and I also join the glee club. I really want to be in the cheerios but coach Sylvester is one of the mortal enemies with my dad so I never want to upset him.

"Hello Little Sweet Butt Chin." Coach Sue walks passed me and smirks at me.

"Good afternoon, coach." I put my book inside my bag and shut my locker.

I start walk down in the hallways and turn my way to the choir room. I dont have any boyfriend. I even never kiss a guy or fall in love with them. No, my dad never prohibit me to have a boyfriend but it's just I havent find the right one. Especially all the glee guys are taken.

"Hey sweet pea, you're earlier." Dad smiles at me while he's arranging the music sheet on the top of piano.

"Dad, dont call me that here. Coach Sue called me little sweet butt chin couple minutes ago." I roll my eyes.

"She did that? Ugh just dont listen to her." Dad simply said.

The others finally walk in. I'm just sitting down in the front row and cross my legs. Everyone in this room even in this school knows that I'm Mr. Schuester's daughter. But I nevermind with that.

At school, dad treats me like any other student. No differences. But at home, I'm his daughter and that special. Besides just because I'm his daughter, I got all the solo in this glee club. The fact, I'm not.

I like being in glee club because I want to. I love to sing and maybe this is come from my dad. I can play guitar because he taught me. And I secretly love dance. That's why I want to join the cheerios but I cant.

No one know that I love dance. Only me and myself. I used to dance inside my room when my parents arent around so no one can see me but yeah I love that.

"Alright, guys this is Alcohol Awareness Week. Principal Figgins want us to perform a song about the dangerous of drinking in school assembly." Dad says to us.

"Mr. Schue, I think there is no song about the dangerous of drinking." Rachel frowns.

"We can do Ke$ha. She's become popular this week." Brittany simply said.

"Your assignment to find the right song to sing in school assembly." Dad says to us.

I turn my face at the others and they're start chattering each other. I just raise my eyebrows and thinking. Is there really a song about the dangerous of drinking? I guess none.

~~~~

I'm preparing the dinner and place the plates in the minibar table. This is my daily job at home especially since my parents are divorced. So dad took the job to clean the house and I made dinner and breakfast every day.

"Dad, dinner's ready!" I shout.

Dad walks into the kitchen and sitting down on the minibar table. "You didnt eat?"