Taylor's Fight

Previously on VMJ:

Nick: Those results do you still have them?

Me: Yeah in a box in my room. Along with the police reports and pictures from each time he hurt me.

Nick: Good because as long as I can help it that bastard is going away for life.

Me: Thanks Nicky for listening.

Nick: Anytime Hun. Why don't you sleep here with me and then tomorrow we can call the lawyer and Kevin and Joe and I can make sure this bastard never hurts another child or person again.

Me: Sounds good.

He picks me up bridal style and lays me in his huge bed and crawls in his side. He kisses my forehead and says goodnight and then turns off the light. I fall asleep feeling safer then I have in a long time.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Hey everyone! Sorry it took so long for an update! Here's the update y'all have been waiting so patiently for.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Nick's POV)

I wake up and my arm hits something hard. I look over to see Taylor sound asleep next to me. Slowly last night comes back to me and I slowly and carefully slip out of bed and out of my room. When I get to the kitchen all the adults and Valentina are up and sitting around the table.

Me: Good Morning.

Kevin: Morning Nick breakfast is on the stove.

Joe: You look like you stayed up late.

Dani: Who's the girl?

Selena: Did you have a sleepover? Awwww!

Jesse: Guys leave him alone.

Zac: Nick are you alright man?

Demi:  He's probably exhausted from his "sleepover". When do we get to meet this mystery woman?

Me: Haha very funny everyone. I'm gonna eat and then we can all talk. We need to talk. With no kids in the room preferably.

Dani: Well that's suspicious.

Me: There's no woman! Ok!

Kevin: Alright. We can talk after we all eat.

After we all eat and Dani takes Valentina and sets her up on her play mat we all sit around the kitchen table to talk.

Joe: Alright little bro start talking.

No one notices Taylor standing by the kitchen door.

Me: Ok well here's the thing before I tell you all what I'm about to tell you...

Kevin: Just tell us already.

Me: I'm getting to it. I'm not gonna give details but we need to contact our lawyer for Taylor.