She Knows Why

Previously on Violet Marie Jonas:

Jesse: Vi were we still going watch these movies?

Zac: Unless you'd rather spend time with Corey. I mean I GUESS we could leave you be.

Violet: No I'm coming Corey would you like to join us? We are gonna go watch a few movies and have homemade burritos and of course snacks with the movies like candy and popcorn.

Corey: Yeah I'll join you. What movies do you have?

Violet: Well we have Keith and neighbors and tooth fairy and of course to end it all Fast N Furious 7.

Kevin: Are we all invited?

Violet: (Looks at Jesse and zac) Uhhhh

Zac: Yes but we have seating priority.

Kevin: Sounds good to me. After Alena goes down we'll be in.

Violet: Ok kev see you in a bit. Y'all ready lets go!

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Alright here's the second chapter I promised y'all. Hope you enjoy it.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Nick's POV)

I feel like I'm in a twilight zone. She's happy and enjoying herself again. I feel as if it's a big lie. Jesse told me she's gonna be fine and that I'm just being over sensitive and over protective. Maybe he's right. I don't know. What I do know is I want vi to go back to being herself.

Violet: NICK!

Me: WHAT?!?

Violet: CAN YOU COME DOWNSTAIRS FOR A MINUTE!

Me: COMING!

Probably just wants me to do something for her as always.

Me: Yes Vi.

Violet: Will you drive me to the Best Buy? I want to get some movies.

Me: No.

Violet: Thank..wait what?

Me: I said No. I'm not driving you. Ask someone else.

Violet: But Nicky!!!!

Me: Whine one more time and you won't be going anywhere as well as have a painful butt.

Violet: Sorry to bother you Nicky. I'll just go to my room.

Me: (watches her run upstairs) Yeah why don't you.

(Violet's POV)

I made Nick mad, I shouldn't have asked him. See I knew something wasn't right when he said "yes vi" because he sounded annoyed. But as a 15 yr old girl I don't know when to quit. *knock knock*

Me: Come in.

Kevin: Hey I need to go out for about 45 minutes do you think you can keep an eye on Alena?