Memorial and Depression

Hey my lovely readers I've had writers block for these past few months and I think I'm finally ready to write again. It's been a rough few months for me with loosing my friend quitting my job I'd been at for at almost 4 years and changing companies. But I think now I'm doing better so as your thank you and your Happy Thanksgiving present from me here's a new chapter. Let me know what you think.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

A/N:Violet is in her room laying in bed. It's morning.

(Violet's POV)

So today is the memorial I'm not really nervous about talking in front of everyone because I'm too numb to even care if they'd be judging me. I feel like crap and I just want to be left alone. I know they all care and are worried and all but I just wish they'd all stop.

Nick: Hey vi do you need anything?

Me: NO!

Nick: Geez sorry I'm just trying to help.

Me: Sorry Nicky I didn't mean it. I just wanna be left alone if that's ok.

Nick: Sure baby girl just holler if you need anything. We leave for the memorial at one. I'll come get you when it's time to leave.

Me: Thanks Nicky.

(Nick's POV)

I know she just lost her best friend but I'm really worried about her. She's sad all the time and doesn't want to do things.

Me: Kev can we talk about Vi?

Kevin: What's up? She alright?

Me: She is not only snapping at people but she is sad all the time. I get that her best friend just died but she doesn't even want to get out of bed half the time.

Dani: Nick of course she's a bit upset but she'll be fine.

Me: Dani it's obvious she's depressed. I think we need to take her to a...

Dani: Don't finish that sentence. She just needs time. Besides I doubt she'll agree to see a therapist.

Kevin: Let's just let her have a little time. Today is the memorial so she's gonna be pretty sad today. Just be nice and keep her spirit up. Speaking of Vi Nick can you make sure she is ready to go at 12:15. Don't bother her about her speech though.

Me: Yeah alright..

He goes to his room. A few hours later Joe goes to check on Violet.

Joe: Vi

Violet: Hi Joey.

Joe: You need anything?

Violet: Actually would you be ok listening to my eulogy I wrote?

Joe: Of course vi.

(She gives him her eulogy)

Joe: I like it. I'm so proud of you it's really good vi.

Violet: Thanks Joey.

Joe: Well it's 12:00 why don't you start getting ready and come downstairs.

(12:15 Nick knocks on Violet's door)

Me: Vi are you ready...

(Violet opens the door ready and drags Nick downstairs with her.)

Joe: Hey Vi just in time and I see you brought Nick with you.