Attitude and The Condition

Previously:

Kevin and Nick: Joe we need to talk to you.

Joe: Uh am I in trouble?

Nick: No we want to talk to violet and chad but we want to discuss it with you and dani first. Dani walks in.

Me: Discuss what?

Kevin: we want to discuss violet and chad with you both.

Joe: What about them?

Nick: Well we were thinking its time we talked to them and told them they can go on a unsupervised date. We wanted to make sure it's ok with you guys first.

Me: Of course! Joe...?

Joe: Yeah I'm ok with it.

Nick: Ok I'll go call chad and ask him to come over.

Nick calls chad and chad heads over. The door bell rings and Joe answers it.

Joe: Hey chad come on in.

Chad: What's going on? Why did you guys want me and why does Joe look like he's been jumped?

Joe: That's because I was jumped. Long story.

Kevin : We brought you here because we want you to take violet on a date. An unsupervised one.

Chad: Uh ok.

Nick: So is that a yes?

Chad: That's a...

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Hey everyone things for me have been not so good but I'm keeping my head up and just listening to Fall by the Jonas brothers has helped a lot. However soon It will change for the better. I wanted to update for all my loyal readers because you guys make me happy but also because your my Jonas sisters and we are all sad over this break up. So time for a little Jonas medicine humor style. Hope this chapter puts a smile on your face!

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Joe's POV)

Chad: That's a yes under one condition.

Nick: What's the condition?

Chad: The condition is she has to wear something sexy.

Me: Give us a minute to discuss this.

Nick, Joe and Kevin walk off to the kitchen which has doors they can close and is down the hall from the living room where chad still is making sure chad can't overhear them.

Kevin: That is so not happening. I want to kick him!

Me: I told you this was a bad idea! Now you see what I mean!

Nick: I can't believe his request! What would make him think we would say yes to that?? He's an idiot!

Just than dani walks in.

Dani: Who's an idiot?

Me: Chad

Dani: Why do you say chad is an idiot?

Kevin: Because he gave us a condition.

Dani: Which was???

Me: He would take her out if we made sure she dressed sexy.

Dani: Where is he?

Kevin and Nick: Front room

Dani walks away and goes into the front room.

Me: Uh guys I think dani is going after chad.. Maybe we should.. Yeah!

They all run into the front room to witness dani screaming at chad.