Stupid Joe

Previously:

Dani: Hey babe while violet and I were out I went to the doctors I have news violet knows so I want you to know.

Me: What is it babe?

Dani: Kev I'm pregnant.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Sorry it's taken me this long to update I've been busy with school and work and babysitting but I'm updating now. :)

(Dani's POV)

Kevin: Your preg... Pregnant?

Me: Yeah I'm twelve weeks along.

Kevin: So we're going to have a baby? I'm gonna be a father?

Me: Yeah babe are you ok?

Kevin: Uh yeah I'm just.. I'm shocked but excited. When do you want to announce it?

Me: I was thinking we could tell everyone tomorrow morning at breakfast.

Kevin: We should go to breakfast and tell them.

Me: Sounds good goodnight babe.

Kevin: Good night (leans in and kisses her lips)

The next morning

Joe: What the hell violet!

Violet: I'm sorry! It was an accident joe.

Joe: You call spilling juice all over my computer an accident! Not only did you have a liquid next to my computer but you also didn't listen when I told you to get it off my desk!

Nick: What is all the yelling about?

Joe: She spilled on my computer and now it won't turn on! She didn't listen to me when I told her to get it off my desk.

Violet: IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I SAID I WAS SORRY! (Runs off crying)

Nick: So you thought you'd scream at her to get your point across??

Joe: Just stay out of this nick!

Nick: No you made her cry over an accident WHICH she apologized for.

Kevin: What is going on in here???

Nick: Do you want to explain Joe or should I??

Joe: I yelled at violet for being irresponsible and nick here decided to get his nose involved.

Nick: Try more like screamed at her for spilling on your computer accidentally and then made her cry and I'm gonna get involved when I'm woken up to it and then having to watch my baby sister run out of the room crying.

Kevin: Dude seriously Joe. Why?

Joe: Maybe next time she won't be so stupid!

Suddenly Kevin grabs him by his shirt collar

Kevin: Don't you EVER say that again!

Me: What Is all this... Kevin stop let him go!

Kevin: (looks at dani) Sorry I just lost my temper he called violet stupid.

Me: Joe is that true did you call your sister stupid?

Joe: Yeah I did because she destroyed my computer by being stupid.

None of them see violet at the doorway

Violet: You think I'm stupid? (Tears start to fall from her eyes)

Nick: Violet he..

She runs out and they hear the back door slam.

Nick: I'll go talk to her.

As he starts to descend the stairs he hears Kevin and dani lecturing Joe.

-Meanwhile-

Violet pulls her iPhone out of her pocket and dials sels number it rings three times before she answers.

Violet: (obviously crying) Selly can you talk?

Selena: Vi what's wrong?

Nick walks into the backyard quietly

Violet: Joe thinks I'm stupid. It was an accident I didn't mean to do it.

Selena: Sweetie your not stupid and didn't mean to do what?

Violet: Spill on his computer and ruin it. Maybe he's right I am stupid.

Selena: Vi I'm on my way and don't say that you are not stupid and I am gonna kill Joe and Demz says she is too.

Violet: Ok ill see you soon bye

Nick: Hey who was that?

Violet: Selena

Nick: Is she coming?

Violet: Yeah both her and Demi

Nick: Ooh Joes in for it. Speaking of joe he didn't mean it he is just taking his anger out on you because he can.

Violet: I'm sorry Nicky (crying) I never meant for it to happen.

Nick: Baby girl I know that. Your not in trouble accidents happen. Just next time no liquids by electronics ok.

Violet: Ok

Selena and Demi arrive and come in to the back yard they both run Over to violet and hug her.

S&V: Sweetie we will deal with joe. Nick where is he?

Nick: Upstairs with Kevin and dani in violets room.

Demi: Thanks nick now to kill joe!

Selena: Wait for me! (She says as she winks at violet)

They go to violets room and dani and Kevin are still lecturing joe.

Demi: JOSEPH ADAM JONAS!!

Joe: Demi heyyy

Demi: Don't hey me what is your problem?!?

Kevin: He's not suppose to see you he's grounded still.

Demi: oh trust he's not gonna enjoy my visit AT ALL.

Joe: What do you mean what's my problem?

Demi: You called violet stupid! Why would you do that!?!

Joe: She pissed me off I was mad I didn't mean it.

Selena: Well you made her cry and think she's stupid. What right do you have to treat her like that or say things like that to her?

Joe: I'm her brother I have every right. You both need to stay out of this it's none of your business.

Kevin: I disagree! You have no right at all to call her stupid! We will discuss this later we are going to breakfast. We have an announcement sel and Demz your both invited.

Joe: I'm not hungry you can just tell us now.

Kevin: We are ALL going even if your not hungry!

Nick: When do we leave?

Me: Is five minutes good for you?

Nick: Yeah

Five minutes later we are all driving to Ihop for breakfast. Once we arrive we all get out of the car and go inside.

We get seated almost right away. We ordered.

Kevin: Dani and I have news ( he holds Dani's hold under the table) We're going to have a baby.

Violet: Congrats! I already knew this.

N&J&S&D: What???

Sorry about the cliffhanger but I'm tired and have to be up soon so I should go to sleep. I will try and update again by Saturday but no guarantees. Have a good night and morning y'all!