Movies and Tragedy

Previously On Violet Marie Jonas:

Violet: James how come your homeless? What happened?

Kevin: Violet!

James: It's ok she's curious. I had a great job and a beautiful place to live but that changed one morning when my work was burned to the ground by protesters causing everyone who worked there to lose their jobs. The fire was started by a lit cigarette that one of my coworkers had left and I took the blame because she was gonna be in major trouble if they knew it was her since she had previously gotten in trouble for the same thing. Which is why I lost my house and everything else I owned.

Violet: I'm sorry James I wish that didn't happen to you.

James: Me too.

Nick: Kevin can I talk to you alone for a minute?

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

I realized in the last chapter I had said they had been on a plane for two hours I meant one. I was gonna continue with the part about James but I feel like mixing it up a bit. So I'm sorry in advance because this will most likely make you cry but I want to share something that's been lingering in the back of my mind for sometime. I hope you enjoy! :). Oh btw in case I never stated where they live it's in L.A.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Violet's POV)

Me: I'm so excited! Lily invited me to go with her and her parents to a concert on the beach. I was getting ready when the phone rang.

Kevin: Hey Vi Look I know we promised you could go with lily tonight but I'm not gonna be able to get out of here till after the meeting is over. I know lily said she couldn't pick you up and I'm really sorry I'll make it up to you I promise.

Me: It's ok Kev I understand I'll just see if someone wants to watch movies with me or something.

Kevin: Ok have fun I'll see you tonight. Bye Vi.

Me: Bye Kev.

Well that sucks now I can't go with lily but maybe nick will want to watch a movie with me.

Me: NICKY!! (He comes to her door)

Nick: What?

Me: Wanna watch a movie with me?

Nick: Can't. Selena and I are gonna be going to a baseball game in San Francisco. Starts at 7:15.

Me: Oh ok well have fun. Maybe Joey will.

Nick: Joe and Demi went to San Francisco they won't be back till late tonight.

Me: Dani?

Nick: Took Alena over to her parents house and they won't be back till probably 9.

Me: What about Taylor?
I
Nick: She's at Peyton's. Something about breaking up with him.

Me: So I'm all alone tonight?

Nick: Call Jesse and Zac one of them might be available to hang with their favorite adopted sister.

Me: Oh good idea. Have fun Nicky!

I go into the front room and grab the phone and dial Jesse first.

Jesse: Hello

Me: Hey J it's Vi are you busy today?

Jesse: Hey Vi not really I finished at the studio last night so I have a break why what's up?

Me: Would you want to come have a movie night with me?