Shockers

Previously:

Me: Oh are you mad at me?

Kevin: No but I wish you'd use better judgement when it came to dealing with him. I know his joking nature can get annoying but cussing and calling him names is just unacceptable. I actually considered spanking you both but I decided I'd give you both another chance to act like adults.

Me: Oh well I'm sorry and I promise to try dealing with him differently.

Kevin's phone starts ringing and he answers it

Kevin: Hello hold on one second

Talking to nick

Kevin: I have to take this so I'm going downstairs just remember same goes for you no tv, iPad, phone or Selena k.

Me: Yeah ok

He leaves and I sit at my desk and start drawing.

Kevin: ok I'm back how are you girls doing?

Violet: We're ok I'm looking at guitars but I don't know which ones best? Should I get a fender or a Gibson or a Yamaha?

Kevin: The best would be a fender stratocaster.

Violet: Ok thanks kev we are almost done then we will be on our way home ok.

Kevin: Ok see you soon.

Joe: KEVIN!!

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

I don't know if any of you have heard but JB taped their music video this past Saturday for their new song Pom poms! I'm so PLOBRNG!!! It's being released in the spring and hopefully the album to follow really soon after that! Demi's single heart attack was leaked and then after I stole it she released it and it in less than 24 hours was #1 in 9 countries including the USA! Super awesome! Anyways I made Two mistakes in the last chapter it was nick who yelled for kevin not joe. I also didn't put who the author of Look at those eyes was which is Alexz Johnson I do not own that song or any that I've used not do I own the Jobros ( Trust me I wish I did though) Now that I've said my disclaimers on with the story! Enjoy!

*Warning spanking of Adult*

(Kevin's POV)

Now what?!? I swear joe is gonna be the death of me he's always doing something dangerous or stupid. I hope he's just trying to bug me this time. I walk upstairs to find him not in his room.

Me: Joe where are you?

Nick: He's in here!

Joe: Dude not cool!

Me: Joe what are you doing in here and why are you laying across nicks desk?

Nick: He wants me to help him write you a letter

Me: Ohk Why?

Nick: He wants to write you an angry letter about this all and isn't talking to you if I haven't noticed.

Me: Oh really? Joe what did I say to you earlier?

Joe: Nick (whispers something into nick's ear)

Nick: He says I'm grounded and no fun but it doesn't matter because he's not breaking any of your rules. Also something about you being a donkeys rear end and I'm supposed to tell you to F off.

Me: Well that's not gonna happen. Get off nicks desk and go to your room. Your in so much trouble. Nick after we leave if he comes back in here let me know.

Nick: Alright

Joe: No! Piss off Ass!

Me: Excuse me??? How dare you talk to me like that!