Meeting James

Meeting James

Violet: Diabetes? As in what you have?

Nick: Yes Baby Girl.

Violet: Can I return it? I don't want diabetes.

Nick: Unfortunately not but I'll help you tell the others. We can come up with a creative way together.

Violet: Thanks Nicky.

James: So Vi we have given you some insulin and we are sending you home with a kit and enough insulin for the week. I'm giving nick your prescription and i will check back with you in a month to see how your doing. Since nick is a pro at this I'm only making you stay here overnight. Alright.

Violet: Thanks Dr. Goleta!

James: No Problem you guys take care.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

HEY GUYS! I know I haven't updated since December but I finally had an idea. I've taken this time for myself and since y'all were so patient with me I'm updating and making it longer. I'm gonna jump ahead in time so I'm skipping her telling everyone else. It's just this idea came to me after I had this experience recently and I wanted to have violet experience it too so Enjoy!

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Kevin's POV)

So Dani has decided that I'm taking them to the Great mall. Evidently the mall we have isn't good enough anymore so we are taking our plane to San Francisco and then I'm driving us to Milpitas to the mall. This should be fun.

Me: Girls let's go! Plane leaves in 45 minutes!

Dani: We're coming! Just give us a couple more minutes!

Me: There you are. The plane leaves in 30 minutes. You girls got everything?

Taylor: I do.

Violet: Let's see... (Checks bags) Uh... Yes.

Dani: We do and we need to leave so let's go please!

They all get in Kevin's BMW with big rob driving and he drives them to the airport.

~In the plane~

(Violets POV)

We have been in the plane for two hours now and I've been reading Harry Potter books on my phone minding my own business. Unfortunately for me Demi brought her sister Madison who Taylor has decided is her new frenemy and they keep getting into arguments over really stupid stuff! Oh boy they are at it again.. It's really hard to read when they are annoying.

Taylor: You're getting on my nerves just stop talking!

Madison: It's not my problem you can't handle the truth!

Taylor: That's not the truth!

Madison: Uh yeah it is! This is stupid!

Taylor: Just because you don't want to go to the great mall that doesn't mean it's stupid. Stop being an annoying big baby!

Madison: You Know What....

Demi: Both of you separate if I hear another word out of either of you regarding that stupid argument you'll be sorry.

Taylor: Hey Vi where's the guys?

Violet: I think they are getting drinks with dani and Selena.

Taylor: Oh ok.

Kevin: We're back with drinks. What'd we miss?

Violet: An argument and Demi stopping it. Nothing important.