Overprotected

Peyton: Sir not to be rude but why am I here? She's just jealous of someone who's just a friend and my coworker.

Violet: If she was really just a friend you wouldn't be wasting so much time with her when you can spend time with me coworker or not.

Nick: Wait let me get this straight Violet is upset with you because you've been spending a lot of time with some girl coworker instead of with her and YOUR response is to ignore her feelings and call her jealous? Boy you've got a lot to learn about relationships and women.

Peyton: What should I have done different?

Nick: Well for one acknowledge her feelings and try to change the situation so she's happier.

Kevin: He's not saying vi isn't overreacting but she's a woman and they tend to do that. He saying as a man its your job to make her feel better. There's a compromise in here somewhere where you both will be happy I'm sure.

Peyton: Babe what if I spend more time with you and less with her? I still have to work with her but I can leave after we're done shooting and we can spend that time together. Maybe you can even join us after we've completed a season for a cast party or our bowling day?

Violet: Really? Do you think they'd be ok with that?

Peyton: Who cares your my girl so if you wanna come I'm gonna bring you.

Violet: Aww I'd really love that!

Peyton: Wanna go watch a movie since we still have a few hours of spending time together?

Violet: Yeah let's go.

Kevin: Well I guess that's settled then.

Nick: Alright well I'm going back to Selena.

Kevin: Yeah I'm going back to Dani and Alena since Alena wants to play with me before her bedtime.

Nick: Have fun.

Kevin: Yeah you too.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Hi readers! I know I'm updating surprisingly! I just wanted to give y'all a new chapter because you guys are so amazing and you help me work on my writing all while giving me such great feedback.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Violet's POV)

I finally got to go on a date alone with Peyton and I had so much fun. The problem is Jesse and Zac found out and they didn't like the idea of me and Peyton going out alone at night because it was unsafe since Peyton is also famous and fans can get insane. So I just listened to a long lecture of the dangerous situation I put myself in. I tried to talk  to nick and Kevin but they just said they agreed with them so now I'm waiting on Dani to get home so I can complain to her. Ooh there she is! Oh and her and Kevin told everyone there's gonna be a second one now. Alena is now 2.

Me: Dani I'm so glad your home!

Dani: Oh boy what kind of trouble are you in now?

Me: None the boys are being ridiculous and overprotective.

Dani: How?