Violet's Injury

There was another school shooting today this time here in California two were wounded and the shooter was caught so its not worse than it could have been but still. Praying for those families. . Also I'm gonna bring Demi in as joes love interest, possible girlfriend. I'm brought Selena in as nicks love interest possible girlfriend.
Previously:
Dr. Black: Now violet you can tell me the truth. Are you being hurt by someone at home?
Violet: NO! It was an accident Joey was swinging his arms back and I didn't realize he was so close to me.
Dr.Black: Alright well then lets take a look shall we....
--------------meanwhile----------------
Me: I hope it's nothing serious because if it is I'm sooo smacking you joe!
Joe: (gulps) Me too!
.... Hey guys what are you doing here?
------------------------------------------
(Joe's POV)
Selena: Hey guys what are you doing here?
Kevin: Hey sel we are here because violet has a huge bruise on her head and wasn't feeling well thanks to joe!
Me: IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! Hey sel what are you doing here?
Selena: Demi is here to get a refill on her prescriptions and she asked me to come along.
Me: Demi's here?? Where is she?
Selena: (giggling) With the doctor
Kevin: Joe shut up! Sel if you want you can sit with us while we wait.
Selena: Sure
Me: Hi Sel Your pretty!
Selena: (laughing) Thanks joe
Kevin: Sorry about him Sel
Selena: It's ok Kevin he's sweet
-----------------------------------Meanwhile--------------------------------------------
Dr. Black: Violet I'm gonna ask you some questions on how this happened ok.
Violet: ok
Dr.Black: What were you doing before you were hit in the head?
Violet: Um..... I don't remember
Dr. Black: Alright
Dr. Black : Violet can you follow the light....... Alright I'm done and it seems when he hit your head he caused a slight concussion. As well as the bump and bruise so I am gonna recommend you take it easy for the next few days which means no texting or video games and I think it's best if you avoid doing school work as well.
Violet: When will my head stop hurting? This headache is killing me.
Dr. Black: Unfortunately it will for a bit but you can take some Tylenol and that should help.
Violet: Thank you doc
Dr. Black: Your Welcome
Dr. Black: I will give the diagnosis and treatment directions to your brother. Take care violet
(Kevin's POV)
It has been about 20 minutes since I was kicked out to the waiting area and I'm hoping soon she will be done. Just as I think that I see the doctor coming towards us.
Me: Is she gonna be ok??
Dr. Black: Yes she's gonna be fine just a slight concussion so she just needs to take it easy for a few days and avoids texting, video games or school work. Any strenuous activity actually and I'm prescribing her some pain pills but she can also take Tylenol. Just make sure she puts an ice pack on her head to get the swelling down ten to twenty minutes at a time make sure a cloth is between the ice pack and her skin. Also
Make sure she gets plenty of sleep.
Me: Thank you doc
Dr. Black: Your welcome you take care now
Violet: Selly!!!! How are you?
Selena: Hey sweetie I'm good oh my gosh look at your head.. Joe be more careful or I'm gonna have to kick your butt!
Violet: (giggling)
Me: Which reminds me.... (Smacks joe)
Joe: OW! Hey she's not injured seriously what was that for!?!
Me: For causing it and for injuring her in the first place and it's serious enough.
As I finish saying that Demi walks up to us. Violets back is turned to her.
Demi: Hey what are you guys doing here? I thought.... (Violet turns around)
Oh my goodness V what happened??? Joe what did you do??
Joe: Why do you assume it was me???
Demi: Its always something you did! V what did he do??
Violet: He did do it but it was an accident he was swinging his arms and smack me in the head.
Demi: What did the doctor say?
Me: She has a slight concussion
Demi: V would you like to spend some time with sel and I and get away from "Danger Joel for a bit?
Me: The doctor wants her to take it easy for a few days so I want her to come home and relax maybe in a few days though.
Violet: Kevy please let me go!!
Me: I said no... Ask again and you won't get to go at all.
Joe: Kev we should get going
Me: Alright.. If you both want you can come hang out at the house though.
Selena: Alright we will
Demi: See you all in a bit
Joe: Hey dems can I talk to you for a sec?
Demi: Sure
They walk away from the others and sit on some benches.
Demi: So what's up Joe?
Joe: Will you go on a date with me?? Please???
Demi: Uh I don't know joe
Joe: Please.. Just one.
Demi: Alright ONE!
Joe: Awesome.. How about tomorrow night around 6pm?
Demi: Sounds good see you then joe
She gets up and walks over to Selena and they say their goodbyes before driving off.
So we all get into the car and I drive home. When we get home joe and I head inside with violet trailing behind us. She comes in and goes straight to her room slamming her door shut.
(Nick's POV)
Me: Woah what happened?? Why is she slamming doors??
Kevin: She's mad evidently still because she wanted to go spend time with sel and dems but since the doctor told me she needs to take it easy I told her no.
Me: Ah what else did her doc say?
Kevin: He said she has slight concussion so she just needs to take it easy for a few days and avoid texting, video games or school work. Any strenuous activity actually and He prescribed her some pain pills but she can also take Tylenol. We also need to make sure she puts an ice pack on her head to get the swelling down ten to twenty minutes at a time and make sure a cloth is between the ice pack and her skin. Also make sure she gets plenty of sleep.
Me: Well ill go talk to her then.. She needs to change the attitude. Oh yeah Dani said to tell you she had to go see her sister but she'll be back tonight.
Kevin: Oh ok... Have fun with the drama queen.
Me: Don't call her that joe your coming with me.
Joe: Why?
Me: Your the reason she's hurt and can't do what she wants so your helping me deal with the aftermath. Unless you'd prefer to spend quality time with Kevin who I'm sure would love to smack you some more.
Joe: No I think I'll join you...
Me : That's what I thought
Kevin: Oh by the way Dems and sel are gonna be here later to hang out.
Me: Alright... Wait WHAT???
Joe: Nick likes Selena!! (Mocking him)
Me: (Elbows joe in the stomach) Shut it Joe!
Kevin: (chuckling) You mean the way you like Demi!
Joe: Whaaaaattt??? Noooo I do not like Demi!
Me: Yes you do! Whatever lets go joe! (He drags him by his ear up the stairs)
I wrote this thoroughly the day because I was having a really good day an then when I got home as I was getting out of my sisters car I dropped my iPhone and shattered the screen. I still finished it but just with out being so happy. I hope all my lovely readers enjoy it! Well I have to be up early tomorrow to babysit so goodnight all and if I don't end up updating tomorrow have a good weekend.