The Aftermath

Previously on Violet Marie Jonas:

Zac: Violets best friend was killed by a drunk driver.

Kevin: Lily? Lily's...

Jesse: Yeah.

Kevin: Where is she??

Zac: Upstairs with Nick and Joe.

Kevin takes off upstairs.

Jesse and Zac follow him.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Hey Guys I'm still on vacay but since everyone I came to visit is busy and I have nothing else to do at the moment I thought why not write more. Hope everyone is having a good week. Now for the real reason you are here. Oh and I realized in the last chapter I had put shed dropped the phone that was a mistake see I had basically wrote how I felt the day I got this news and I had a phone in my hand she however does not. Sorry bout that.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Kevin's POV)

I ran upstairs into violets room and see her in joe's arms he's sitting against her headboard and nick is sitting next to him holding her hand and she's crying really hard. It broke my heart to see her so fragile. I don't exactly know how to fix this and make it better but I know having her brothers with her will somewhat help so I climb in next to joe on the other side of him and start rubbing her back. She then climbed into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck really tight.

Me: Vi is there anything one of us can do for you?

Violet: N..N..Nooo please just stay.

Me: Shh it's ok I'm staying right here.

Nick: We're staying right here.

Violet: She's not dead she can't be they must have gotten the name wrong.

Zac: Sweetie they didn't get the name wrong.

Violet: No she's not she can't be dead!!

Me: Shhh it's ok.

Violet: Im sorry Zac I didn't mean to yell at you.

Zac: It's ok you're grieving its natural.

Violet: I..I..I don't understand how or why this happened? She was only 13. How could an adult be so irresponsible?

Me: Sometimes people make mistakes that they wish they could take back because no one is perfect. I know that doesn't make it better but you have to forgive her.

Violet: I'll never forgive her she killed two kids because of her "Mistake". She doesn't deserve to be forgiven.

Me: Maybe not but you forgive people not for them but for you. Right now it's hurting but down the road if you want to be able to let your anger go you have to forgive her for this mistake.

Violet: How do you do that though? How do you just forgive someone you know doesn't deserve it? How do you let all your anger go?

Zac: Honestly it's not gonna be easy but you will someday.

Suddenly violet just starts crying again.

Me: It's ok to cry vi I'm right here.

Joe: You're gonna need a bigger boat. ( A/N If you guys get this reference you are awesome! Even if you don't you still are.)

Jesse: Dude not funny.

Zac: At least not at a time like this man.

Me: Joe why don't you go get violet something to drink.