I didnt do it!

Previously on Violet Marie Jonas:

Kevin: I want to apologize to you Vi. You are growing up and I need to accept that.

Violet: You guys are the most important guys in my life so no matter what you will always come before a guy I'm with. I love you all.

Joe: We love you too vi.

Me: I guess I owe you an apology too. I'm sorry vi for freaking out. I guess it's just not easy seeing you're not a little girl anymore.

Violet: I know but just remember I'll always be your little sister. Besides who else is gonna keep you three in check. (She starts to leave)

Kevin: Hey! I do not need to be kept in check!

Me: Me either I handle myself quite well!

Joe: (chuckling) Man I love this family! Wait up!

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Violet's POV)

I'm walking with Taylor to our third to last class we turn the corner when suddenly I'm shoved into a locker by this kid Matthew.

Taylor: Hey leave her alone!

Matthew: Stay out of this! Violet I heard your dating Bradley perry.

Me: Please just leave me alone and get off of me.

Matthew: Uh yeah I don't think so.

Taylor: Violet we are late to class.

Matthew: You can go to class. Violet and I still have a lot to talk about.

Me: We do not now GET OFF.

She shoves him to the ground just as a teacher walks around the corner.

Mrs. Anderson: Miss Jonas Principals office NOW. Are you ok Matthew?

Matthew: Yes thank you Mrs. Anderson. (He smirks at Violet) A/N The teacher doesn't see him smirk at Violet.

Taylor: But Mrs...

Mrs. Anderson: Get to class both of you.

Taylor: Yes ma'am.

Matthew: Right away ma'am.

They both head to class. Violet arrives at the principals office and is escorted to a seat.

Mrs. Anderson: Stay here.

A few minutes later Mrs. Anderson comes back with the vice principal in tow.

Mr. Soquel: Violet I see we meet again. Come with me. We'll call your brothers.

Me: Mr. Soquel please don't call them. She only saw me pushing him. She didn't....

Mr. Soquel: Miss Jonas we do not condone violence at this school! I am calling your brothers.

Me: Yes sir.

He calls Kevin.

*phone ringing*

Kevin: Hello

Mr. Soquel: Hello this is Mr. Soquel can I speak to Kevin please?

Kevin: Speaking

Mr. Soquel: Hi Kevin I have Violet with me she was caught assaulting another student. Is there anyway you could come here so I can talk to you?

Kevin: I'm on my way.

Mr. Soquel: Thank you see you soon. Goodbye.

Kevin: Bye