Celebration and The Crush

Me: Hello... Yes this is he... wait really? Oh that's awesome! Thank you so much Kate. Everything is perfect. Yeah ok thanks again bye.

Selena: What did she say?

Me: The judge turned out to be Judge Michael. When he saw the names he decided he didn't need a court date and he made it official He is ours Sel. Little Anthony Jerry Jonas.

Selena: Awww I love it! You went with my suggestion.

Me: Yeah and I figure when we adopt our next one we can do a girl and use your middle name for her.

Selena: Yeah ok sounds good. But right now I think I wil go get our little man fed so we can go shopping for his needs.

Me: Alright sounds good. I'll just take a quick shower and I'll meet you downstairs for it.

She heads downstairs while he jumps in the shower.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update this. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm hoping to have a few more updates within the next couple of weeks.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Hey guys I may be winding this story down soon so I can write others. Any ideas or thoughts on how I should do that is more than welcome. Here's another chapter kind of a belated Birthday gift from me to you. Even though it was my birthday I figured I should gift you all with another chapter. So Enjoy!! Also violet and Taylor are almost 16 now.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Kevin's POV)

Taylor really wanted to have a BBQ as the celebration we wanted to do for her. So we all decided to throw one and since it was almost 90 degrees outside we made it a pool party as well. We let her invite her friends and her crush. Evidently it's a surprise and I'm not allowed to know who it is until he arrives. All we know is he's in the music business as well and very well known oh and also that he's older.  Soon the backyard is full of people having fun and I see Taylor walking towards me alone.

Me: Hey Tay so where's your mystery man?

Taylor: Hey Kev he's around here... but before I introduce you please try and have an open mind. Please?

Me: I will try ok. Will you at least tell me his age?

Taylor: He's twenty one.

Me: Well I'm not thrilled with your age difference but as long as we meet him and he's willing to let us get to know him and him get to know us better than I will be willing to give him a chance.

Taylor: Thanks Kev. I promise you'll like him.

Me: Well bring him over.

Taylor: Just turn around. He's behind you.

I turn around and come face to face with none other than Shawn Mendes.

Me: Shawn hey what's up man?

Shawn: Not much Kev nice to see you again.

Me: So you and Tay are???

Shawn: At this moment we are friends who are interested in being more. But I know the age difference is a problem, which is why I am here so you can get to know me better and hopefully be ok with me asking Taylor out.

Me: Well how about you and I go grab the rest of the adults and have a conversation in the kitchen where there aren't any eavesdropping kids.

Taylor: I'm guessing that includes me?