Surprises!

Previously:

Joe: She's not your little sister!!

Kevin: Anddd with that I'm out! Bye guys!

Joe: KEVVINN!!!

Kevin: Your on your own dude! Bye! (He runs off)

Joe: Thanks bro!

Demi: She's not my sister? Who's the one she runs to when she's upset? Who's the one she tells all her secrets to? Who's the one she gets advice from?? Oh yeah Selena and I Thats right! What have you done for her recently besides call her names an scream at her??

Joe: So what! That doesn't mean anything. I share blood with her.

Me: Hey Vi want to go write a song with me?

Violet: Yesss!

Selena: So what! That doesn't mean anything. Blood doesn't make you family anymore than giving birth to someone makes you a mother. Get over yourself Joe!

Demi: Look Joe I don't want to yell at you.. I want you to treat her better. How do we get there from here?

Selena: Joe can I ask you something??

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Joe: What?

Selena: Why are you always being so mean to violet?

Joe: I.. I don't know. I... (Puts his head in his hands) oh god why have I been so mean to her?

Demi: I think I may know... You think she will hate you after she finds out the truth.

Joe: .... Maybe... No... Ok yeah

Selena: Wait what truth? What are you two talking about.

Joe: (turns and looks Selena in the eyes) She.. She's adopted.

Selena: Are you kidding me?!?

Demi: No I've seen proof. He thinks she is gonna find out and then leave them.

Selena: Which is why you should be nice to her she's less likely to leave if she's happy.

Joe: Alright I'll try

They all walk downstairs to the music room only to hear arguing and nick raising his voice.

(Joe's POV)

Me: What's going on in here?

Violet: He's such an ass!

Me: Vi Language!

Violet: I'm sorry he's just being a real jerk!

Nick: Says the girl who just told me I needed to work on my music because it sucked.

Violet: I only said that after you told me my lyrics were no good.

Nick: Well I wasn't lying!

Violet: You want to know what you are?

Me: Please stop fighting.

Nick: Yeah actually I do. What am I?

Violet: Your a douchebag with no sense of humor aannnd a little bitch.

Me: VIOLET!

Nick: Alright if we're gonna go there at least I'm not...

Me: Nick! Don't you dare say it!

Nick: At least I'm not adopted! ...Crap I didn't mean to say that!

Me: NICK!

Violet: Your a liar!

Nick: Really? Why don't you ask joe!

Violet: Joe? He's lying right.

Me: I'm sorry Vi he's not lying. I was gonna tell you, I'm soo sorry.

Violet: I'm adopted?!?

As joe is finishing Kevin comes back

Kevin: Who told you that?

Violet: (points to nick) He Did!

Kevin: Nick what the hell?

Nick: It slipped I'm sorry!

Kevin: Geez nick. Vi it's true mom and dad did adopt you when you were a day old from a sixteen yr. old mother who couldn't take care of herself let alone a baby. Just a few days after everything was final she contacted mom and told her your birth fathers name and then told her goodbye she committed suicide that night. Mom found your birth father he was seventeen and had passed away in a car accident.

Violet: Why didn't anyone tell me?

Me: We didn't know how to. We were afraid you'd leave or hate us.

Violet: I don't hate you. Although im still mad at nick.

Nick: Shut up already! Your such a little brat!

Violet: You shut up loser!

Kevin: Enough! Both of you stop fighting.

Me: Hey Vi do you want to go get ice cream? I want to talk to you.

Violet: Sure lets go!

Me: We'll be back in a bit.

Kevin: Ok see ya. Have fun!

Sorry it took me so long to update I've been on vacation and been looking for a car. I finally finished this chapter and wanted to post something for you. Sorry it's so short. I will try and update again but I may have to put it on hiatus until after school though because of my grades. I'll let you know soon.