Pick a Side

When everyone else arrive home Kevin goes to the guest house to ask joe if he would like to have dinner with them one last time only to find he was already gone. He lets a few tears escape and walks back to the main house.

Everyone else is inside smiling and laughing when Dani notices Kevin walk by.

Dani: Kevin are you alright?

Kevin: Actually I need to talk to you all.

Nick: What's wrong Kev?

Kevin: Uh well there's no easy way to say this so I'm just gonna say it joe is gone.

Violet: Joe's dead???

Kevin: No baby girl I mean he moved away.

Taylor: You mean he's not in the guesthouse anymore?

Kevin: No

That night everyone was sad even Kevin. He knew somehow he had to convince joe that he was really was a part of their family no matter what he did.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Dani: It's so depressing around since Joe left.

Nick: Tell me about it Violet has been spending all her time in the guest house and Taylor is walking around like a zombie and half the time she won't even leave her room.

Dani: Kevin hasn't been himself either. He stays upstairs in our room or sulking in the movie theatre.

Nick: What do we do Dani? I mean Joe belongs here with us. I've already lost my parents I can't lose Joe too.

Dani: I don't know Nick.. I wish I had those answers. Wait I may know someone who does though! (She pulls her phone out an dials) Hey I need some help... Cute but no I actually was talking about helping me get Joe to realize he belongs here with us... I realize that but no one is functioning and we just want our joe back...I KNOW... Yes I know it is.. Please... Well if I knew the answer to that don't you think I would have by now?...THANK YOU! Ok bye.

Nick: Who did you call and what was that convo?

Dani: I called Demi and after I asked for her help she said I was beyond help but she would ask her therapist if she could try. Then she said that Joe leaving was our faults. Then she said if we hadn't made him feel un welcomed he wouldn't have left and then she said its Kevin's fault mostly. Then she asked why I didn't just force Kevin to go talk to Joe since it was Kevin who cause all of this. Then she agreed.

Nick: Oh ok that's good. We should call everyone down and tell them maybe it will improve their moods.

Dani: Good idea! KEVIN,TAYLOR, VIOLET FRONT ROOM NOW! Ooh the baby just kicked I don't think she likes yelling.

Nick: It's a girl?

Dani: Yeah I hadn't even told Kevin yet so please keep it to yourself till I do ok.

Nick: Of course.

Everyone else comes downstairs and sits on either the sofa or a chair.

Kevin: Why were we all called down here?

Dani: I called you down here because I'm sick and tired of you all moping around this house...

Kevin: We're not moping around!

Dani: (Gives him the shut up look) As I was saying I decided to do something about it so I called Demi and she's gonna help me fix things with us and joe.

Kevin: You did? What did she say?

Violet: Is Joe coming back??

Taylor: Wait did you talk to Joe?