Disrespect and Disobedience

Previously:

Joe: Tay you know that none of us would ever treat you like that right?

Taylor: I know. I just got scared. I'll be ok.

Nick: Are you sure?

Taylor: Yeah

Joe: Why don't you sleep with one of us tonight?

Taylor: No I couldn't do that.

Nick: Sweetie yes you can you can sleep with me tonight.

Joe: Well since that's settled I'm gonna go get my stuff now and then we can do a family movie night how does that sound?

Taylor: That sounds awesome!

Nick: It's settled then let's go tell the others Tay.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone sorry I've taken so long to update. I've finally settled in enough to write again and take photos. Hopefully I can keep up regularly with this story and I haven't lost any of you. Any drakesters beside myself heard his new song bitchcraft? I love it! If any of you are aaronators have you heard any of his new stuff? Any lovatics see Demi's new change? I personally love it! Sorry got off track there. On with the story hope you like it!

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

( Nick's POV)

Joe moved back in and it's changed so much. Dani had the baby and her and Kevin named her Alena Rose Jonas. She's so spoiled and not just by all of us. Then there's the fact we released our album but decided to focus on our own stuff for now. It's been different but it's what was needed. Taylor has gotten more comfortable with us and Violet has gotten into a lot of trouble lately. I think Kevin's at his wits end. We'll save that for later. Ohh speaking of the girls I need to wake them up for school.

Me: *Shakes Violet* Get up.

Violet: Noooo

Me: Violet Now!

Violet: I'm too tired. Go away Nick.

Me: You have to the count of three.

Violet: Three. Goodbye now.

Me: Ok fine.

He walks out of her room and texts Joe for help as he enters Taylor's room.

Me: Time to get up Taylor.

Taylor: Ok Nicky. What's for breakfast?

Me: Just like Joe. It's waffles with the works if your downstairs in 10 minutes.

Taylor jumps out of bed and runs into the bathroom. Nick heads back to violets room and can hear raised voices.

Joe: Violet you don't get a choice in this matter now get out of bed.

Violet: NO! I don't care what you say I don't have to go if I don't want to!

Me: What's going on? Violet why aren't you up and dressed? You have to leave for school in thirty.

Violet: As I told Joe I'm not going. Now get out both of you! Jerks!

Joe: Violet Marie Jonas! Stop being disrespectful!

Violet: I'll stop when you both get out and let me sleep! DANI!!

Nick and Joe look at each other and roll their eyes as they hear footsteps headed up the stairs.

Dani: You rang violet?

Violet: Yes get them out please so I can go back to sleep.

Dani: Guys... Wait don't you have school Vi?