Bad Choice and A New Addition

Previously On Violet Marie Jonas:

After everyone receives their awards the kids are allowed to spend some time with their families before lunch.

Kevin: We are so proud of you Tay.

Selena: So proud of you sissy.

Jesse: Yeah Tay, You did really good.

Demi: Girl we need to do something.

Joe: Proud of you Tay Tay.

Dani: Like seriously proud, We are gonna have some type of a celebration this weekend.

Zac: Yes starting with a hug from me. (He hugs her while she still has a huge smile on her face.)

Katie: Congrats Tay.

Nick: Good job sis. Very proud of you.

Peyton and Violet walk up and violet hugs Taylor.

Violet: Congrats sis.

Taylor: Thank you everyone.

Violet: Well its lunch time and Peyton and I are gonna go eat. Meet us at our usual table?

Taylor: Yeah i'll be right there. Thank you all so much for coming but I have to go i'll see you tonight?

Kevin: Yes you will.

She hugs everyone and takes off towards Violet and Peyton. The guys all head to the production company while the girls all head home.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Nothing More to say other than ALWAYS KEEP FIGHTING.

Oh and this chapter is based on the death I had that really affected me the most from 2018. I just need to write it because she was my best friend since I was 7 and I feel like a huge part of me is gone. Hope you guys enjoy.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Nick's POV)

Selena was gone for the week as she went to spend some time with grace and her mom since her and I plan on starting the adoption process when she gets back. Im chilling on the couch with almost everyone while looking at my facebook. It wasn't something i usually did but something today told me to. So anyway, its almost 6 o'clock and i'm scrolling through my feed when I come across a post about Maya. I start to read it and its like a blanket is thrown over me and I suddenly can't breathe.

Jesse: Nick you ok man? You look like you're gonna pass out.

Kevin: Nick What's wrong?

Me: I..I.. Uh.. She's Gone. (He starts to shed tears)

Kevin: Who's gone?

Me: Maya.. (His voice cracks) She's dead.

Joe: What? How?

Me: According to this post a car accident... She was heading home and wasn't wearing a seatbelt, she lost control and ended up in a ditch she went through the windshield and her car landed on top of her. They also are saying there was alcohol involved.

Kevin: I'm so sorry nick.

Me: I just want to be alone if thats cool. I'll be in my room.

I walk away and go to my room tears still streaming down my face. I go sit at my desk. My thoughts are running a mile a minute and I feel like a piece of me has been torn out. I just sit there allowing my thoughts to consume me.

* Meanwhile in the living room*

Kevin: I don't know what to do.

Joe: Give him some space. I mean she was his best friend growing up.