~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~

Me: So we have a decision... before I give it to you there's only one thing I want to say, the age difference is a slight issue but as long as we have both your words that you will abide by our rules then it's a yes.

Taylor: Wait really?

Dani: Yeah sweetie really. You're almost 16 and he seems perfect for you. Much better than Bradley.well

Taylor: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Me: All right well what do you say we get back to our guests and enjoy the rest of the party.

We all go back outside and Taylor and Shawn go get in the pool while Dani goes with Selena back inside to check on the little ones. Nick, Zac and Jesse all go jump in splashing violet who screams and starts trying to dunk them. Joe jumps in and starts trying to dunk violet and I go help with the barbecuing. A few hours later after a very fun filled long day we all head to bed.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Hey all my loyal readers,

I'm sooo sorry I haven't updated. I got sick (not covid related) gallbladder, liver and acid reflux issues and it kinda spiraled and kept me out of work and down for a bit. I'm not 100%, but i'm getting there. I wanted to give you the final chapter for being so patient with me while I work on my health. I will be posting a new story that I plan on getting published though so keep on the lookout for it. I'm gonna try to change my writing style a little so bare with me. So without further ado here's your last update. 

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Violet's POV)

I've been doing really well up until last night. My brothers for-bid me from going out with Peyton, even though they knew it was our two year anniversary. I know I shouldn't have but I snuck out of the house. We went to this really romantic restaurant for dinner, then we walked along the beach. I was back home before 10 and i'm almost eighteen. It wasn't even a school night. Problem was I had been grounded because Nick caught me someplace I had been told was off limits. 

See my brothers had become friends with some police officers in the area and well nick happened to be with them on a ride along. Unfortunately for me that wasn't the first time I was caught there. Joe caught me there just a week before and he had told me it was off limits. I just didn't heed his warning like I should have. Anyway, after nick grounded me which I definitely don't think was fair.  I had to be there if I wanted to see my friend. She had just moved into that neighborhood.

" We need to talk." Nick said firmly. Walking into the living room where violet was sitting on the couch.

"I'm sorry I disobeyed you, but i'm not sorry that I went." Violet said sincerely.  

"Thank you for apologizing." Nick responded softly. Although more forcefully he added "Although i'm not thrilled with the last part."

"I didn't want to lie. I'm not sorry I went, it was really important to me and you didn't listen to me." Violet responded stubbornly.

" Violet there's no excuse you could possibly give for disobeying me." Nick Scolded.

"I know that, but you grounded me without even asking me why I was there." "Yes, I disobeyed you and Joe but I had to be there for Destiny!" she exclaimed.

" Calm down." Nick ordered " Destiny shouldn't be in that neighborhood either. It's too dangerous." 

"She lives there nick." Violet sighed. "Her dad lost his job and they couldn't afford their home anymore."