The Truth

Previously:

Nick: (pouty) Shut it.

Selena: Come on babe I'll make you feel better.

Violet: ok ewww!

Demi: Who called you earlier?

Nick: Well it was......

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Nick: It was miley.

Selena: How is she?

Nick: She's good. Before I tell you what she wanted just remember I love you.

Demi: That sounds suspicious....

Violet: Nick what did she want??

Nick: Me back.

Selena: What?

Nick: She wants to get back together.

Selena: What did you say?

Nick: The truth. I told her I love you and I'm happy. I don't want her back because I have a girl I'm crazy about and I'm not letting anyone or anything mess it up for me.

Selena: Awww... See I told you I have the best man! I love you so much babe!

Nick: Uhhh...

Violet: Nick!

Demi: There's more.

Nick: She said she's gonna get me back no matter what she has to do. Evidently she thinks we are meant to be together.

Selena: Let her try I don't care. She can't have you. She had her chance.

Nick: She won't get me babe but that's not making me nervous it's the fact that she said no matter what she has to do. She can get pretty crazy when she wants something (A/N: I don't really think Miley is like this but just pretend for this story.) and I'm afraid she might do something drastic to try and win me back.

Demi: Nick let us worry about Miley. Take your girl out and have some fun.

Violet: Actually I was hoping my brothers and Taylor would want to do a movie night. Just the five of us.

Nick: I don't know Vi. That wouldn't be fair to Selena, Demi, Dani or Alena.

Selena: Nick you guys should spend time with your sisters we'll be fine.

Demi: Actually sel I want to spend the time with joe.

Selena: Demz...

Everyone walks in.

Kevin: What's going on? Selena looks like she's gonna strangle Demi and violet looks upset.

Nick: Violet wants to have us and Tay spend the night watching a movie just the five of us and Demi wants joe to herself and Selena disagrees with Demi.

Kevin: I'm up for that!

Dani: I was kinda hoping to spend time with you kev.

Joe: I have an idea!

Kevin: Babe we can do something just us two tomorrow. Violet and Tay just want a few hours with us.

Demi: What happened to wanting to spend time with your girl?

Kevin: What the hell Demi! He doesn't have to spend all his moments with you!

Joe: HEY! BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!

I have an idea!

Nick: What's your idea joe?

Joe: We can all watch a movie together.

Dani: I think that's a great idea joe.

Violet: I guess that will work.

Nick: I'm all for it.

Kevin: I'm in.

Demi: My man's sooo smart!

Joe: Then it's settled.

They all head upstairs to the movie room and have Violet and Taylor pick out the movie. Dani leaves and puts Alena to sleep before returning and settling in with Kevin. They all pick the movie neighbors which at the time no one knew how inappropriate it was.

Hey guys sorry this one is short I'll make it up to you next time. It's been a bit rough for me. I don't know if y'all heard of the Isla Vista shooting or not but that's where I live and it's scary. Don't worry I went back home the day before it happened so I'm safe obviously. Just want to say my condolences to the family's of the six people who's lives were taken. On a more positive note I've posted a few poems and I'll continue this story! Yaie!!! Enjoy!