Teenage Imp

Previously on VMJ:

(Nick's POV)

The phone is ringing so I answer it.

Me: Hello. Oh judge Michaels! Really? That's awesome! Thank you soooo much! Yeah of course ok bye. EVERYONE COME HERE PLEASE!!!!

Kevin: What's wrong?!?

Zac: What happened???

Jesse: What's wrong?

Dani: This better be important! I just got Valentina to sleep.

Demi: I'm here!

Selena: What babe?

Violet: What? What's wrong?

Joe: I didn't do it!!

Taylor: Any news?

Nick: Yes!! He's been found guilty on all charges and because of that video you had he's even been found guilty of murder because in his first trial he had bribed a juror. So not only has all of his rights been removed regarding you but they said he's gonna be put away for a long time!!

Taylor: (Crying tears of joy) That's such great news!!!

Joe: I say PIZZA PARTY!!!

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Hey guys here's the update I promised you! I'm skipping ahead to a year and a half later. Also I'm sooo sorry it's been six months!

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Violet's POV)

I'm sooo excited! Taylor and I and some of our squad are going to this really lit club tonight that's 21 and over. Of course we're sneaking out and of course my squad are gonna tell their parents they are staying at each other's houses and of course we're gonna get turnt up.

Taylor: Hey Vi the guys want us downstairs for movie night.

Me: Ok don't forget your gonna say you've got a headache coming on and your going to bed. But wait until the movie has been on for a few.

Taylor: I know and your gonna pretend to fall asleep at the same time.

Me: YeP now lets get downstairs for the movie.

We get downstairs and Kevin's on the couch with his feet on the table cuddling with Dani, joe is in a chair that's by itself with Demi practically in his lap and nick is in the loveseat with Selena cuddling. Jessie and Zach are both in recliners that are closer to joe. We both sit in bean bags that are off to the sides of the couches. About 20 minutes into the movie we execute our devious plan.

Taylor: Ow.

Kevin: Tay you ok?

Taylor: I have a headache and it's only getting worse. Can I just go to bed?

Kevin: Yeah go ahead. We'll check up on you in a few.

Nick: Looks like vi fell asleep. I think we should put them both to bed.

Kevin: Yeah good idea. Joe pause the movie. Nick can you carry vi to her bed?

Nick: Yeah

So nick carries me to bed and Kevin makes sure Tay is in bed and they leave us alone. As soon as they are gone we get dressed and sneak out of my window. We run around the block and jump in our friends 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang that's a convertible. He drives us to the club and we manage to get in with the fake id's we have. We are all getting really drunk and high. We tried cocaine and molly as well as drinking a lot!