Growing Up and Brothers

Previously on Violet Marie Jonas:

Violet: Hi Bradley.

Bradley: Hi Violet... You look amazing!

Violet: (Blushing) Thanks Brad...ley.

Bradley: You can call me brad if you want.

She smiles.
He smiles.

Nick: Hey you two separate now!!

Dani: Nicholas!!!

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Ok so my vacay is almost over so I'm updating this last time... I don't know when I'll update again but I'll try to again soon. I just want to say I appreciate y'all and thank you for the votes, comments ect.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Nick's POV)

Dani just screamed my name and she doesn't look happy but that's my little sister and I don't like the way they are looking at each other. Now she's walking towards me. CRAP.

Dani: What the hell Nicholas?!

Me: Don't Nicholas me Dani. I don't like the way they are looking at each other she's fourteen for heavens sake!

Dani: Your gonna have to get over the whole dating boys thing Nicholas she's almost 15.

Me: Whatever. (Walks away)

I walked away from her because I don't want Kevin to have a bad birthday. I'll just keep a close eye on them.

Violet: I'm sorry about my brother... He can get a bit intense. In his defense though he's an artist they can be very intense.

Bradley: You don't have to apologize he's just being a brother.

Violet: You're so sweet brad.

Bradley: Can I ask you a question?

Violet: Yeah of course.

Bradley: Well I think you're beautiful and sexy and I was wondering if I could kiss you?

Violet:(Blushing) Yeahhh.

They lean in and....

Me: Freeze both of you!

Violet: Really Nicky???

Dani: Nicholas come here!!

Me: No I have a right to stop them!

Kevin: What's going on over here?

Dani: Nick is stoping Violet from having her first kiss.

Kevin: Nick... Wait a minute say what now?

Dani: They were gonna kiss and he stopped them. Deal with your brother.

Kevin: How about instead I deal with my sister who is not kissing anybody!

Dani: Oh not you too!

Joe: What's going on?

Dani: Your sister was about..

Kevin: Violet was gonna kiss him and nick did the right thing and stopped her.

Joe: Why did he stop her? So she was gonna get her first kiss she's almost 15.

Dani: I'd never thought I'd say this but thank you Joe for being the most reasonable one.

Joe: Well I don't see what they are so upset about? She's supposed to grow up. We all knew she was gonna eventually kiss someone. I'm glad it's Bradley he's a good guy and it's obvious they like each other.