Bullied Again

(Violet's POV)

I have a problem... Ok it's not that bad... Well maybe it is... I'm being bullied about my weight. I pretty much don't eat anymore even though everyone thinks I do. Peyton doesn't even know I keep it hidden well. Except today won't be easy because my brothers decided we all were going to dinner at a restaurant to celebrate my report card. I got a 3.5 and they are so proud of me. Worse part is they invited Peyton and brad. Which means it's gonna be really hard for me to hide because Peyton and I spent the entire day together.

Nick: (pokes his head in her room)You almost ready Vi?

Me: Yeah just give me a few more minutes.

Nick: Ok we're all gonna be getting in the car.

What am I gonna do? How do I keep hiding the fact that I don't eat much anymore? I'm so screwed!!
I run out to the car and we drive to the restaurant.

Kevin: Vi order whatever you want it's your night.

Me: Uh... I think I'll just have a water and some rice.

Dani: Vi are you sure that's all you want? Aren't you hungry?

Me: Not really I had a huge lunch.

Dani: Oh ok.

I think they bought it. They dropped it and started talking about work.

(Peyton's POV)

I'm pretty pissed at violet right now because she lied to dani. She didn't eat much for lunch and now that I'm thinking about it breakfast either. I want to be a good boyfriend and talk to her about it rather than out her in front of everyone. Ooh nows my chance! Everyone either went to the bathroom or to pay the check.

Me: Vi what's going on with you?

I noticed brad and Taylor watching us.

Vi: What do you mean?

Me: You just lied to dani.

Vi: Can we not talk about this right now please?

Taylor: Actually sis I want to know why you lied too?

Vi: You don't even know what he's talking about!

Taylor: I know you lied and I know it has something to do with not having a big lunch.

Vi: Ok so I didn't have a big lunch BIG DEAL. I'm just not THAT hungry ok.

Brad: You're lying again.

Vi: Shut up brad.

Me: He's right you are lying again.

Vi: Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. It's none of your guys business.

I see nick standing behind her.

Me: Not our business you're lying to dani. All we are trying to do is help you before you get caught in your lie.

Nick: What're you lying about?

Vi: Nothing. It's nothing ok.

Me: It's not nothing try telling the truth.

Nick: Violet Marie you better tell me the truth right now...

Kevin: Alright I don't know what's going on but we're ready to leave.

We all get into the car and drive back to violets. Kevin drags all of us into the front room.

Kevin: Ok now someone explain what's going on.

Nick: Violet lied to you Dani. About what I don't know.

Dani: Who told you that? Violet hasn't lied to me.