Meeting Peyton

Previously on Violet Marie Jonas:
Kevin: I know. How about we invite him to dinner tomorrow?
Taylor: Really? Ok let's do it!
Kevin: Alright we will but right now it's bedtime. Night Tay.
Taylor: Night Kevy.
He tucks her in, kisses her on the forehead and leaves turning off the light.
JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB
HEY EVERYONE!!! It's been a few weeks but I am updating once again. It was Game 7 of the World Series last night and I am so stoked The Giants won the World Series I knew they would. The celebration last night was insane. Fireworks were everywhere!! Who were you rooting for? I love my Giants!! Did you guys hear about the Spooky Thumb war on snapchat? It's Kevin and shonduras and you send in yours and they may use it. They screenshot mine I hope they use it. I just have to say thank you to all my AMAZING readers! This story went from 47.9k to 51.5k after this last chapter. That's awesome!! Anyways onto the story!!
JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB
(Taylor's POV)
Me: Dani!!!!! Help!!!
(Running footsteps toward her)
Dani: (Panting) What's wrong Tay? Who do I have to kill?
Me: Huh? (Holding up two dresses)
Dani: (She Whines) Tay I thought you were in trouble or someone was hurting you.
Me: Oh sorry sissy. I just needed your help. He'll be here in like 2 minutes and I have NOTHING to wear.
Dani: First of all he'll be here in about an hour second next time you yell for me like that you better be dying and last I'm sure we can find you something.
Me: Thank you sissy!
Dani: Let's see here. Oooh this! Put this on!
Me: (Puts it on) It's perfect sissy!
Dani: You have forty five minutes until he gets here.
(Kevin walks in with Alena)
Kevin: Hey Babe Alena has... Wow Tay you look so beautiful. (She Blushes)
Me: Thanks Kevy. It's not too much?
Dani: Kev.. Kev.. KEVIN
Kevin: What Oh Sorry. Tay it's perfect.
Dani: What were you saying about Alena?
Kevin: Oh right She has a mark on her back. Do you know where she got it at?
Dani: What? Let me see her.
She examines her back and sees a red mark on her spine.
Dani: No I don't. It looks like she hit something.
(Violet is in her room crying because she's afraid she's gonna get in trouble since Alena got hurt while Violet was taking away her glass doll Kevin had bought her.)
Kevin: Ok well has anyone seen Violet?
Me: Yeah she's in her room rearranging her dolls.
Kevin: Ok by the way he'll be here in twenty minutes.
He goes to knock on violets door but stops after he hears sobs.
Kevin: Violet sweetie are you ok?
Violet: (Said fast and while she's crying) She got a hold of ittt and I took it from her sooo she couldn't hurt herself IIII didn't know she'd get hurtttt!
Kevin: Huh wait are you talking about Alena?
Violet: Yesss
Kevin: Ok repeat that slowly and stop crying please... I didn't understand anything other than I didn't know she'd get hurt.
Violet: I was cleaning my doll shelf like dani asked me to and she crawled in my room and got ahold of one of the dolls and I took it from her but she lost her balance and fell back against my guitar stand. I'm sooo sorry.
Kevin: It's fine babies get hurt a lot. She's fine.
Violet: So I'm not in trouble?
Kevin: Nooo.. I just came to tell you Taylor's boyfriend will be here in ten minutes so I need you to get ready.
Violet: Oh ok. I'll be down in a few.
Kevin: Ok.
He heads downstairs where now everyone has gathered in the living room.
Taylor: Ok he's gonna be here any minute now please guys don't embarrass me.
Joe: Us embarrass you? Pahlease we are too innocent.
Dani: HA! As innocent as a teenager on Halloween maybe.
Kevin: (chuckling) Good one Hun.
Joe: Hey I resent that!
Nick: More like resemble that.
Taylor: As much as l love listening to you all make jokes I will be entertaining in about *ding dong* Now. Just please for me?? (Gives them puppy dog eyes)
Kevin: We'll behave I promise baby girl.
She opens the door to reveal Peyton Meyer.
Taylor: Hey babe come on in.
Kevin: (Mouths silently to Dani) Babe?
Dani: (Mouths silently to Kevin) Leave it be.
Peyton: Hey Tay babe. (He kisses her cheek.)
Dani looks over at Kevin and his jaw is clenched and he looks mad.
Dani: (whispering) babe calm down it was just her cheek.
Kevin: (quietly) Grrr she's too young for that.
Dani: (still whispering) If you screw this up for her you'll be sleeping on the couch for the NEXT week.
Kevin: (sighs)(whispers) Yes ma'am.
Taylor: So Peyton this is my family. That's Kevin, Dani, Alena, Joe, Demi, Nick, Selena and Violet. Everyone this is Peyton my Boyfriend.
Violet: Hi Peyton.
Dani: Welcome to our home Peyton. Would you like anything to drink?
Peyton: I'm ok for now thank you though Mrs. Jonas.
Dani: Oh Peyton please call me dani. Dinner will be shortly so have a seat.
(Skipping to dinner)
Peyton: Wow Mrs... I mean Dani that was delicious!!
Dani: Aww thank you Peyton!
Girls on one end of table with Peyton while the boys are on the other.
(The boys are all whispering.)
Kevin: (whispering loud enough Joe and Nick can hear) That was delicious... Aww thank you Peyton. Little Suck up! She's just eating him up. Ugh.
Joe: Kev relax he's a nice guy. He cares for Taylor.
Kevin: He has an agenda I can just see it in his eyes.
Nick: Dude your losing it. He's a good guy. Try getting to know him.
Kevin: You guys are supposed to be on my side.
Joe: Hey the only side I'm taking is my own. Besides you're trying to see something that's not there because you want to find a reason to dislike him.
Nick: Try talking to him. He might just surprise you.
Dani: You boys have something you want to share with the rest of us?
Nick: Actually Dani we were wondering if we could talk to Peyton alone?
Taylor groans.
Dani: I suppose so. We'll go into the front room but just remember what'll happen if you're mean to him.
Nick: We know. (Waits until all the girls have left the room.) Peyton we have some questions for you.
Peyton: Shoot. I'll answer what ever you want.
Kevin: What are your Intentions with MY little sister?
Joe: Kevin! Excuse him Peyton. He should have just asked what your intentions were with Taylor.
Peyton: Well I don't have Intentions. I really like her. She's so amazing and smart and funny and she's the first girl I've been with who wasn't Starstruck over me and just using me for things.
Kevin: Starstruck? Wait your famous?
Peyton: Yeah I'm an actor. I currently play Lucas on Girl Meets World.
Kevin: Oh. Peyton I owe you an apology. I thought you were just with Taylor because you wanted to use her for sex.
Peyton: Uh I'm still a virgin I believe in waiting but It's alright. You're just being a big brother. I understand.
Kevin: Is it ok if I ask you a few more questions?
Peyton: Of course.
Kevin: How old are you?
Peyton: 15 Sir.
Kevin: Any siblings?
Peyton: Two Brothers Dillion and Cole. Both older than me.
Joe: What else have you played in?
Peyton: Just dog with a blog.
Kevin: Oh with Genevieve Hannelius?
Peyton: Yeah she's such a talented and sweet actress. I have a lot of respect for her.
Nick: We better wrap up the questions Taylor keeps looking in here. I think she's nervous.
Kevin: Just one more. If we allow you to keep dating her do you promise to respect her and treat her as the princess she is?
Peyton: I promise sir.
Kevin: Good. You may go to her now.
Later that evening after he leaves. Everyone is getting ready for bed.
Dani: So did you have fun interrogating Peyton?
Kevin: I wasn't trying to have fun. I wanted to see for myself what type of a guy he is.
Dani: And?
Kevin: And what?
Dani: What did you conclude?
Kevin: He's a good guy who really cares for Tay and he isn't interested in using her.
Dani: Are you glad you gave him a chance?
Kevin: Yes I am. Now can we go to sleep please??
Dani: Goodnight Hun.
Kevin: Goodnight Love.
~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~
In Taylor's room
Taylor: Do you think Kevin will accept him now?
Violet: I think so. It's hard to tell though he didn't show any facial expressions like he usually would.
Taylor: He asked him if they allowed him to keep dating me would he promise to respect me and treat me like the princess I am.
Violet: Kevy said that?
Taylor: That's what Peyton said.
Violet: Did he threaten him at all?
Taylor: Peyton didn't say.
Nick walks in.
Nick: Hey girls... What ya two talking about?
Violet: Pickles!!
Taylor: Cheese!!
Violet: Cheese!!
Taylor: Pickles!!
Nick:(Chuckling) Which is it?
They look at each other.
Taylor: Both. Pickles and Cheese.
Nick: Ok then that's gross.
Violet: You don't like pickles and cheese?
Nick: Not together. I know that's not really what you two were talking about so spill.
Taylor: We were talking about Kevin and Peyton.
Nick: What about them?
Taylor: Peyton told me what Kevin talked to him about.
Nick: (sighs) Baby girl he loves you he just wanted to see for himself that Peyton wasn't a bad guy.
Taylor: Can I ask you something?
Nick: Of course.
Taylor: Did Kevin threaten him?
Nick: No he never threatened him he just asked him questions. I promise.

Taylor: Phew that's good to know.
Nick: Now it's bedtime Violet your room. Goodnight Tay. (Kisses her forehead)
Taylor: Night Nicky love you.
Nick: Love you too. Sleep tight baby girl.
He turns off her light and heads to violets room.
Nick: Night Vi. (Kisses her on the forehead) Tomorrow we can surprise Kevin for his birthday.
Violet: Ok Nicky gd'nte I love you.
Nick: Love you too baby girl now get some sleep.

He turns off her light and goes to bed himself.
JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB
I know it's not long but I've been working on this for my entire three days off and I'm tired. So I'll update with at least two chapters when I get my vacation which hopefully will be next week. Happy birthday to Kevin may your next year be just as amazing! I can't wait for Nick Jonas release date I bought the ultimate package. I'm sooo excited!! Anyways keep the comments and votes coming and I'm up for ideas or requests if there's something you'd like to see in this story. Have a good weekend everyone!!