Talks and Friends

Previously on Violet Marie Jonas:

Kevin: Sorry but I need you to stop Nick he's trying to force Violet to spend time with us.

Dani: That boy is gonna get it. (She runs after Nick)

Nick: Ow! Dani!

Dani: Downstairs now!

Nick: But...

Dani: No! Your butt better be moving down those stairs now! If you wake Alena up you'll be putting her to sleep on your own now go!

Nick: Ugh!

Kevin: That's my wife!

Joe: I'd say I feel sorry for Nick but he deserved that.

Kevin: Well let's get ready for movie night.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Ok I know y'all want to kill me and I'm sooooo sorry it's so late. It's been hectic to say the least with becoming homeless and all. So to make it up to y'all I'm updating two chapters this time. I hope it makes up for my absence.

JbJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Violet's POV)

It's been three months since lily died and I don't really come out of my room anymore. It's school, food and that's about it. I think nick is annoyed but I don't really care. He keeps trying to get me to leave my room and I refuse. They keep doing movie nights hoping I'll join them. I don't.  (Knock Knock)

Dani: Vi can we talk?

Me: I don't feel like talking.

Dani: Well you can either talk to one of us or a shrink.

Me: Can I just talk to Jesse?

Dani: Vi you have to talk to someone you can't just sit up her and... wait what?

Me: I'll talk to Jesse.

Dani: That's a start let me go get him.

Ugh now I have to talk to someone at least Jesse won't make me talk.

Jesse: Hey Vi how ya feeling?

Me: Please don't make me talk.

Jesse: Sweetheart it's better to talk about it than to keep all your feelings buried deep inside of you.

Me: What do you want me to say huh? You want me to say this sucks and it's not fair! Do you you want me to say that lady should pay for what's she's done? There's absolutely nothing I can say right now that will even slightly change how I feel. I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest and thrown on the ground with a million people stepping on it. It's not fair that lily had to die but that vile woman who took her gets to live.

Jesse: I know babe I don't know what it's like having someone else be responsible for taking your friends life but I do understand what it's like loosing your best friend. It sucks and nothing and no one can make it better. BUT it will get better over time. In the meantime don't push us away as we love you and are here for you.

Me: You're right Jesse I'm sorry.  I love you all I really do I'm just having a hard time dealing.

Jesse: I've got an idea come with me!

The next thing I know he's grabbing me by the hand and dragging me downstairs to the same room as everyone else.

Me: Jeeessseee!

Jesse: Alright everyone we are gonna have a family party. Just us all dancing and having fun. We are gonna get vi in a good mood.

Nick: Alright let's do this.

I watch as the guys move all the furniture out of the front room besides the stereo system. They put pandora on with a mix of basically every type of music they thought you could dance to. Jesse grabs me by the hand and drags me to the middle of the living room and we start dancing and having fun. It was so much fun. When jesse's punch drunk recreation song came on he taught me the dance and we just goofed around dancing and singing. Nick at one point stole me to force me to dance to a few of his favorite songs which I actually had fun doing. The best part of the night was watching Joe and Kevin crash into each other and start fighting. Dani and Demi separated them after threatening to make them stay upstairs with Alena.  After about an hour more we all decided it was time to go to bed. For the first time in weeks I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

(The Next Day)

*Ding Dong*

(Joe's POV)

I wonder who that could be.

*Ding Dong*

Me: I'm Coming! I'm Coming! Don't get your panties in a twist!

I open the door to see Corey standing there.

Me: Hey Corey I haven't seen you in a while.

Corey: Hey Jman I've been around. How's Vi doing?

Me: She's doing better she's out with Jesse and Zac right now though.

Corey: Oh well do you mind if I hang out and wait for her?

Me: Nah wanna play cod with me until she gets here?

Corey: Uh yeah dude that sounds awesome!

We play for about two hours until violet gets back.

Violet: Hey Corey what are you doing here?

Corey: What? Can't your best friend come visit you and see how you're doing?

Violet: Of course I didn't mean it like that Corey.

Corey: I know vi I was kidding.

Violet: Haha. Cute.

Jesse: Vi were we still going watch these movies?

Zac: Unless you'd rather spend time with Corey. I mean I GUESS we could leave you be.

Violet: No I'm coming Corey would you like to join us? We are gonna go watch a few movies and have homemade burritos and of course snacks with the movies like candy and popcorn.

Corey: Yeah I'll join you. What movies do you have?

Violet: Well we have Keith and neighbors and tooth fairy and of course to end it all Fast N Furious 7.

Kevin: Are we all invited?

Violet: (Looks at Jesse and zac) Uhhhh

Zac: Yes but we have seating priority.

Kevin: Sounds good to me. After Alena goes down we'll be in.

Violet: Ok kev see you in a bit. Y'all ready lets go!