Problems and a Punishment

• Dedicated to Donald and Chris

I decided to update once more instead of work on my paper. I know I'm bad. Well you guys get something out of it though another amazing chapter! Plus I had a bad day at work after I burned myself so this is my relaxation method. Hope you like it. So is anyone interested In Being a girlfriend of joe or nick? Let me know. Just need hair color, eye color and a name.
*Warning Spanking punishment*
Recap
Me: I think the appropriate punishment is a spanking.
Nick: I agree
Dani: I think that's fair.
We all look at joe and he looks like he's thinking about it.
Joe: I...
-------------------------------------
Joe: I guess but im not punishing her.. Kevin can.
Me: Wait why me?
Joe: Your the one who suggested it in the first place.
Me: I think it should be you.
Nick: I agree with Kevin. Joe it should be you.
(Joe's POV)
They are all looking at me and all I keep thinking about is punishing her and how much I don't want to.
Me: Fine I'll do it.
Kevin: Now that that's settled.. Dani...
Dani: Kevin did you ask them if it was ok?
Kevin: Ask them what?
Dani: Tomorrow... Me and Violet
Kevin: Oh no sorry babe I forgot.. I'll ask them right now.
Me: Ask us what?
Dani: If it would be alright if violet and I had a girls day tomorrow since you will all be at the studio.
Nick: I'm ok with that I think it would be good for her.
Me: I don't know....
Kevin: I also agree with nick
Dani: Joe....
Me: Dani I just think that without one of us there she may try to take advantage of the situation
Dani: I can handle a 13 year old girl joe after all I used to be one.
Me: Good point ok she can go.. But if you need us at any point just call ok.
Dani: I will I promise
Me: Well I suppose I should go deal with her now.. Kev are you sure you don't want to punish her?
Kevin: Yep
Me: Ugh FINE
I stand up and walk up to her room and stand in front of her door which is closed I take a deep breath and knock on her door. I hear her say come in so I open the door and walk in as I'm closing the door behind me she says...
Violet: I'm sorry Joey
She lowers her head down while tears are rolling down her face.
Me: I know you are baby girl
I walk over to her and stand in front of her and lift her chin up with my fingers
Me: Baby girl you know we love you and that we want whats best for you. We love you and are glad to be your older brothers.You know what has to happen now right?
Violet: (crying) Please joe nooooo I'm sorry
Me: Violet we are not discussing this. You know what you did was unacceptable. You know what the consequences for your actions are.
Violet: (crying) I know.. I'm sorry
Me: Alright let's get this over with
Over my lap and jeans and panties down
She pulls her jeans and panties down an lays over my lap. I grab her hairbrush off of her nightstand.
Me: Ok I'm giving you 15 with your hairbrush and if you move ill add on.
Before she can respond I start raining hard smacks on her butt. Smack smack smack smack smack I start smacking her sit spots smack smack smack smack smack and the land the last five just above her thighs smack smack smack smack smack. As I finish I can hear her sobbing and trying to breathe normally.
Me: Shhh calm down its over your forgiven hunny
Violet: (still crying) Immm sowrry jooeeyyy
Me: It's ok calm down shhhhh
After a few more minutes she calms down and stops crying. I kiss her forehead and go get her pajamas out of her dresser and hand them to her. I walk into her bathroom for a minute to put toothpaste on her toothbrush. When I walk back into her room she's changed. She walks past me and brushes her teeth and washes her face. She then walks back into the room and gives me a hug. I kiss her cheek and pick her up bridal style and set her in her bed and put her covers over her. I kiss her forehead and tell her goodnight. I turn her light off and go back downstairs.
Kevin: How did it go?
Me: Fine
Kevin: Well I'm off to bed.. We have to be at the studio at 6 am. Night
Dani: Im going to bed too goodnight guys
Me: Night
Nick: night
Me: I think I'm gonna go to be too night
Nick: Night
(Nick's POV)
After everyone else went to bed I went downstairs into the studio/music room and sat at the piano and started playing A song my ex girlfriend wrote called I miss you
You used to call me your angel
Said I was sent straight down from heaven
You'd hold me close in your arms
I loved the way you felt so strong
I never wanted you to leave
I wanted you to stay here holding me
[CHORUS:]
I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you
You used to call me your dreamer
And now I'm living out my dream
Oh how I wish you could see
Everything that's happening for me
I'm thinking back on the past
It's true that time is flying by too fast
I know you're in a better place, yeah
But I wish that I could see your face, oh
I know you're where you need to be
Even though it's not here with me
I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you
As I finish the last note a tear falls. I wish they were here its hard to move on since its only been two years. I sit here for what seems like hours but in reality is only a couple of minutes, I decide to head to bed after a few more minutes past.
The next morning Kevin, Joe and I head to the studio while dani and violet go out for their girl time. We are all having a blast in the studio when my cell rings and its dani.
Nick: Hey dani is everything ok?
Dani: Not really we were shopping at the mall and the paparazzi found us and started getting in our faces they started questioning violet on school and now she has hidden somewhere in the store and I can't find her.
Nick: Ok we are on our way
Kevin: What's wrong?
Nick: I'll explain on the way
Kevin: No you'll explain now
Nick: Ok fine Dani said....

I will probably not update for at least a few days I am a procrastinator and I have put off my paper for too long so I will have to go write that and then I can come back to this. I promise ill update before thanksgiving though. Any thoughts? What did you think? Who's your favorite character so far? What would you like to see? Thank you to those who have reviewed. Anyways I should really stop talking now enjoy the rest of your day and have a great weekend!