First Boyfriend and Digging Your Own Grave

Previously:
Nick: We did it bro we're getting married to the most beautiful and amazing girls.
Joe: I know!
Kevin: Let's celebrate!!
JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB
My work has been a lot more difficult than usual so you get an update. One word of advice if you EVER work in a grocery store DO NOT choose the deli department. Customers get nasty and the job is a thankless, tedious job. I'm still trying to go to a different department three years later. I want to thank all of my amazing readers for the votes, comments and the feedback. Don't hesitate to give me feedback as long as its constructive. Anyways to the real reason you're here. Enjoy!
JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB
(Violet's POV)
A Few weeks after the engagements Demi and Selena have moved in.
Demi: Vi I'm just saying pissing off your brothers right now is a bad idea. They already said you couldn't go with Zac and Jesse. They are gonna be mad enough when they find out you went behind their backs and told Jesse and Zac they said it was ok.
Me: Shut up! It's none of your business. You don't matter. You're just my brothers sluts.
Selena: You know what Dems leave her alone. Let her dig her own grave.
Dani: (Gets closer to violets face) I'm extremely disappointed in you. I'm not gonna defend you or help you when you get caught good luck. Let's go guys and leave the princess to it.
Me: Whatever stupid slut.
Dani: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY??
Demi: Dani leave her.
Dani: (Walks to Demi) Did you hear what she just said to me?
Demi: (Whispering) Yes but if you let Kevin deal with her than you don't have to and she'll get in more trouble for disrespecting his wife.
Dani: Good point. Let's go.
Dani, Demi and Selena leave and go to Taylor swifts album launch party.
Taylor: I'm out I don't want to be around when it all hits the fan.
Me: Bye then.
Violet leaves with Zac and Jesse to the party which is at 6pm but what Violet doesn't know is all her brothers are there.
She's on the dance floor dancing with Zac and Jesse.
Nick: (bumps into someone) Sorry. (He turns around and looks straight into her face.) Violet Marie Jonas what are you doing here!?
Zac: What do you mean you gave her permission to come remember?
Nick: No I didn't none of us did.
Jesse: Uh dude yes ya did.
Nick: No we didn't we told her she couldn't come because she is failing one of her classes.
Zac: Violet is this true?
Me: Who cares let's go dance Jesse. (She pulls on his arm.)
Jesse: Violet Marie is it true?
Me:Yes Ok! (She spat at them.) it's true so what!
Zac: So what? You lied to us Violet.
Nick: Yeah she does that.
Jesse: (Grabs her by the upper arm) I'm taking you to Kevin Vi. I'm really disappointed in you.
Me: I'm sorry Jesse.
Zac: I'm coming with you.
Jesse: So are we Vi.
Zac: Kevin!
Kevin turns around and looks upset but confused.
Kevin: What is going on? Why is violet here?
Zac: She lied to us. She told us you guys said it was ok for her to come.
Jesse: Sorry kev. We wouldn't have brought her if we'd known she was failing a class.
The girls walk up.
Selena: We warned you violet.
Demi: Want me to tell them what else you've done today or should I let you?
Me: Why are you even here? Taylor hates you.
Nick: Violet Marie Apologize now!
Me: Why I'm just telling the truth.
Taylor S: That's not the truth violet.
Me: Yeah it is.
Taylor S: Actually it's not all of them are my friends and I don't appreciate you saying that.
Me: Whatever like it matters.
Taylor S: Look I came in here to see what was going on but now I'm gonna ask you to get her out of here or deal with her ASAP.
Selena: Tay give us a few minutes.
Taylor S: Alright let me know what's going on ok.
Selena: Sure thing.
Dani: Why don't we tell the boys how disrespectful you were when we tried to talk you out of this? Or how you called me a Stupid Slut? Or how you called us your "brothers sluts"?
Kevin: What did you say? When did she say this? (Joe walks in)
( A/N: By the way they are all in the house while the guests are outside. So it's quiet.)
Dani: She said it earlier today before she snuck here. We knew she had lied to Zac and Jesse and we tried to talk her out of it but she started being a brat.
Joe: What did she say?
Nick: She called the girls some names.
Joe: I'll get them out of you later but what's she doing here shes supposed to be with Taylor being babysat by Mrs. Romo.
Kevin: She decided to lie to our friends and get herself two escorts to the party.
Nick: Violet we are going home now.
Kevin: You girls can stay if you want but all of us guys are taking her home to deal with her.
Dani: I think we are all gonna come to.
They all head home after telling Taylor swift bye.
(NoOnes POV)
They pull up to home and violet immediately jumps out and takes off running down the street.
Nick: I've got her!
He runs after her and manages to catch her two blocks from their house. He drags her kicking and screaming home. He forcefully pushed her onto the couch. Everyone is sitting in the front room around each other talking about what to do. They immediately stop talking.
Nick: STAY! Get up and you're gonna regret it.
Kevin: I just have one question for you violet. Why? You were doing so much better except for the fact you are failing a class. You'd managed to not get any any trouble.
Joe: Was it worth it?
Kevin: Joe quiet. What changed Vi?
Violet: I finally got invited to a party and I asked if I could go but you wouldn't let me. All because I'm failing math. Math is hard I don't understand it.
Nick: Instead of lying to Jesse and Zac and purposely disobeying us why didn't you tell one of us this?
Violet: I don't know I guess I was mad and I thought it was unfair. I mean it's math everybody has problems with math at one point in school.
Joe: She's got a point there.
Kevin: Shut it Joe. That may be true but when we tell you that you can't do something that means you get to miss out. I don't care if you think we are being unfair or not.
Nick: So as your punishment you're grounded for two weeks. No tv, no friends, no phone, no fun. Just school and home that's it!
Violet: That's not fair!
Kevin: Maybe next time you'll think twice. But that's not all. You were extremely disrespectful to the girls so they get to decide what to do about that. Also since you lied to Zac and Jesse they also get to decide how you should be punished for that.
Dani: We talked about it and you're getting your mouth washed out with soap since you want to call us names.
Zac: Jesse and I after talking with your brothers and getting 100 percent backup have decided that because you lied to us both that you are getting spanked by each of us in front of your brothers and the girls.
Violet: Spanked by you? You can't do that!
Jesse: We can and we are. We are extremely disappointed in you for lying to us.
Violet: Dani do something!!
Dani: Sorry I told you before I'm not helping you. You dug your own grave.
Violet: Fine, Whatever!! (She runs upstairs.)
Nick: You want me to go get her?
Kevin: No She's coming down on her own. VIOLET MARIE GET BACK DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!
Violet: UGH!!! (She stomps down the stairs.)
Nick: Violet knock it off.
Violet: Why doesn't Taylor ever get in trouble? She's dating Peyton Meyer and has been for two months.
Kevin looks at Taylor who suddenly finds the ceiling really interesting.
Kevin: We will deal with that later.
Dani: Come on Violet lets get this over with.
After she gets her mouth washed out with soap she's led back into the living room where Zac is waiting with Kevin's belt.
Zac: Alright Violet lean over the couch.
Violet: Arghhh fine!
Smack smack smack she whimpers smack smack smack she starts crying smack smack smack smack smack smack smack she starts apologizing smack smack
Zac: Almost over sweetie (Hands belt to Jesse.)
Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack she starts crying harder smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack
Jesse: Shhh sweetie it's over you're forgiven.
(Kevin's POV)
Watching my baby sister crying broke my heart but I know it's what needed to be done so she knows we're not gonna allow her to act like this. Oh it's over she's hugging him now.
Me: Come here baby girl.
Violet: I'mmm soorryy everryonee.
Joe: Come on Vi lets get you upstairs and ready for bed.
I wait until Joe and violet are out of sight and then turn my attention to Taylor.
Kevin: Taylor is it true? Are you dating Peyton Meyer?
Taylor: Its true.
Kevin: Why are you dating him without even talking to us about it?
Taylor: Nick knows I talked to him about it before I ever said yes to Peyton!
Kevin: Nick you knew?
Nick: Yeah we talked about it two months ago. He's a nice, good, responsible guy. He's only a year and eight months older than her.
Kevin: Why didn't you tell me?
Joe: What didn't he tell you?
Kevin: That Taylor had a boyfriend that he's met and is ok with.
Joe: Oh. Nick why didn't you tell anyone?
Nick: I figured as long as one of us knew and approved it was fine.
Dani: I think Nick was smart. He checked him out.
Kevin: Well I didn't say he wasn't smart. I'd just like to know when one of my sisters is dating some boy.
Taylor: He's not some boy!
Dani: Sweetie why don't you go upstairs and get ready for bed ill take care of this k.
Taylor: Ok sissy. (She runs upstairs.)
Dani: Really Kevin! Some boy?
Kevin: What!?! I don't know this kid. He's some boy to me.
Dani: No he's your sisters boyfriend and someone you are going to get to know.
Kevin: Yes Ma'am.
Demi: I have an idea. Why don't we invite him over for dinner?
Dani: That's actually a really good idea.
Kevin: Do we have to??
Joe: Dude stop whining!
Nick: Yes we do!
Dani:(Rolls her eyes.) Oh Geez.
Kevin: What?
Dani: Whining about having to get to know your sisters boyfriend. That's just unnecessary and annoying.
Joe: Ok this got awkward. I think I'm gonna go.
Nick: I think I'll join you.
Demi: Wait for us!
Kevin: You made them all uncomfortable!
Dani: We both did Kev.
Kevin: Why are you being so irritable today? Is it that time?
Dani: Seriously??
Kevin: What? It's just a question.
Dani: No I'm not. I'm not irritable. I'm sticking up for my sister because I actually understand her point of view.
Kevin: As if I don't? I get it.
Dani: You understand a thirteen almost fourteen year old girl?
Kevin: I understand her somewhat.
Dani: No offense kev but you really don't. A girls first boyfriend is a HUGE deal. She's learning how to deal with it all. You called him some boy making her feel like you don't really care.
Kevin: Ohh. I didn't know that.
Dani: Yeah I know. Now go upstairs and talk to her.
Kevin: Ohhk. Wait what do I say?
Dani: Share your first date with her. Tell her a guys point of view.
Kevin: Alright. (Kisses Dani's cheek.) I'll be back in a bit. (He heads upstairs.)
**Knock Knock**
Taylor: Come in.
Kevin: Hey Tay can we talk?
Taylor: Sure
Kevin: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called him some boy.
Taylor: It's ok.
Kevin: No it's not. There's something I want to share with you well a couple of things actually. Can I tell you something that only dani knows?
Taylor: What is it?
Kevin: When I was thirteen I went on my first date with this girl I had a crush on for several years. I didn't really know that she was gonna end up being with me just for the fame. She pretended to like me. I was heartbroken. After I found out she was using me and that she was dating another guy as well I broke up with her. That's where video girl came from. (A/N I know this timeline is off and that the actual girl didn't cheat.)
Taylor: I'm sorry a girl could be so cruel to you. That's just awful.
Kevin: It's ok it's one of life's many lessons. See I couldn't see it from her point of view mostly because I was blinded by her. I was infatuated. I want to tell you why I'm nervous about you having a boyfriend.
Taylor: Is it because you're afraid he'll use me to get to you?
Kevin: Lol no sweetie. See boys think differently. They only think about sex. I'm just worried he won't be a gentlemen.
Taylor: See that's why you need to meet him. So you can judge for yourself. Like Nick.
Kevin: I know. How about we invite him to dinner tomorrow?
Taylor: Really? Ok let's do it!
Kevin: Alright we will but right now it's bedtime. Night Tay.
Taylor: Night Kevy.
He tucks her in, kisses her on the forehead and leaves turning off the light.
JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB
I know I updated but in my defense which I don't really need works been stressful and I found a place. So I had time and I got inspired. So you guys got another update. Leave me feedback and Vote! If you reread a chapter revote for it please! Oh and i managed to write a longer chapter this time so it's almost 2500 words. I want to see this story go further. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it and as always thank you for reading, reviewing and voting! Peace out! ~GKaye