Sorry Little Girl

Previously on VMJ:

So after the girls have been woken up and showered and spanked joe tells them the next part.

Joe: Take a seat girls.

Violet: There's more??

Taylor: Did I mention I'll never do anything like this again??

Nick: Well good but yes there's more. Joe.

Joe: We have homework for you now. Since you want to "Party" and "have fun" you are going to research the effects drugs can have on a person and report your findings in a presentation to the entire household.

Violet: Seriously!

Joe: But wait there's more! You are also going to research the dangers of teenage drinking and report those findings to us as well.

Taylor: UGgggghhhh!

Joe: But wait there's more! After that you will report to Dani for extra chores. Thank you for flying with joe and family I hope you enjoy the rest of your punishment.

Kevin: Thank you joe. So girls upstairs and get to work.
JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Hey guys I know it's been 10 months since you've heard from me but it's been a bit rough losing not just one but two people in that time and moving to a new state but I'm finally ready to write again and give you the much wanted update you all have been waiting for so patiently. Thank you all for the patience and on to the story. Also I'm skipping a year so the girls will be 16.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Kevin's POV)

It's been a year and boy had it been a long one. Valentina has gotten so big and so has Alena. Nick and Joe got married in this gorgeous double ceremony and Violet and Taylor are now 16. Violet and Peyton are going strong but Taylor and Brad broke up for good. She's happy though I guess that's all that really matters. She spends a lot of time babysitting for not only Dani and I but also for some other families in the neighborhood. Selena and Demi are doing good. Demi and Joe are trying to have a baby and Nick and Selena are just enjoying being married. Im in the kitchen reading when Vi walks in.

Violet: Kev can Peyton come over tonight? We want to watch a movie.

Me: What movie?

Violet: Uhhhh,  The Possession of Hannah Grace.

Me: Yeah thats not happening. Im not letting you watch that, pick a different movie Vi.

Violet: Thats not fair kev! Im 16 now I'm not a baby. I can handle a scary movie.

Me: That movie is rated R you are not watching it end of story.

Violet: Gah you're so unfair! 

Me: Keep that up and you won't be able to have Peyton over to watch anything.

Violet: (Dripping with Sarcasm) Yes Sir

Me: Last warning Violet. 

She walks off as nick walks in.

Nick: Everything good?

Me: Yeah just violet copping and attitude with me.

Nick: Whats the issue this time?