Bets and Blame

Previously:

Me: Vi we have decided to do what is best for you so your going to go live with your uncle now.

Violet: NO please I'm sorry ill be good! Please don't make me go!! (Crying)

Darren: Lets go violet.

He grabs her suitcase and walks her out to his car. They both get in and he drives away.

Kevin: I hope we're doing the right thing.

Joe: We are I know we are.

Me: The girls are gonna freak out on us!

The girls walk into the room.

Dani: Hey we heard violet scream everything ok?

Selena: Speaking of violet where is she?

Joe: On her way to her uncles house I'm assuming.

Demi: What are you talking about?

Kevin: We just send her to live with her uncle to teach her a lesson. It's only temporary of course. When she calls begging to come back she will.

D&D&S: Whhhhatt?!?

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Wow you guys are amazing! Thank you for the reviews it means a lot to me! So here's another update! Hope you all enjoy!

------------------------------------------

(Dani's POV)

Me: Are you guys joking? Why would you do that?

Joe: We told you why. Geez Girls never listen!

Nick: Oh for the love of all that is mike stop talking joe.

Joe: Fiine!

Nick: We want to teach her a lesson. So no were not joking.

Me: Ok I'm confused why are you teaching her a lesson? What did we miss?

Kevin: She decided to try and trick us by using her uncle and making us think he was taking her from us. If it wouldn't have been for judge Michael doing some digging we wouldn't have known they had planned the entire thing.

Me: So your telling me your thirteen year old sister played a joke on you and you "men" decided it would be funny to send her with him to get back at her?

Joe: Yes that's exactly what we are saying. Good one right?!

Demi: No! What the hell were you three thinking?

Nick: Not to get back at her.. To teach her she can't play that type of joke on us.

Kevin: This was joes idea I knew it was a bad idea.

Nick: Kev we went along with it because this will teach her to not play pranks that involve a judge.

Demi: Nick I'm not even sure how to respond to that.

Selena: I am.. Joe I know you like to bet so I bet you when she finds out this was all a joke she won't speak to you for at least a week.

Demi: Saw that coming. All I have to say is when this all comes out I'm gonna say I told you so.

The phone rings and nick goes to answer it.

Nick: Hello? Hey baby girl. What's wrong? Ok... Of course you can... I'm on my way... What's the address? Ok see you soon.

Kevin: Violet?

Nick: Yep leaving to go get her. See girls she already called begging to come home. Everything's fine. (Nick leaves)

Me: Until she finds out and then KAPOW!! It all blows up in your faces and we'll be there to say I told you so.

Joe: I bet you you're wrong!

Kevin: I'm staying out of this... I do not want to see or hear the aftermath.

Demi: I'm with you.

Selena: Yeah I think I'll follow you guys.

Me: Joe instead of making a bet with me you're going to lose why don't you make yourself useful and GO AWAY!

Joe: I think I'd rather stay here and wait for violet and nick.

Me: Whatever I'm going upstairs.

About 10 minutes later as Kevin, Demi and Selena come downstairs nick and violet pull into the garage.

Kevin: Prepare for total chaos.

Demi: You only have yourselves to blame.

Nick: We're home!!

Selena: Ooohh it's about to get good!

Me: I say joe is the one she flips on first. What do you girls think?

Demi: Definitely Joe

Selena: I'm going with joe as well.

Joe: Hey!!

Kevin: Dude they pretty much know its going to be you she blames this on. It was your idea after all.

Joe: I...

Violet: Hi guys!

Nick: So joe do you want to tell her or should I?

Joe: Uh... (Everyone's looking at him) (mumbles) you can.

Nick: Violet we know you played a joke on us with your uncle and before you try to deny it he told on you. This whole thing was our way of teaching you a lesson. Well it was joes idea Kevin and I went along with it. Although I'm not sure why.

Violet: So you weren't really sending me to live with him?

Joe: No we weren't.

Violet: How could you guys do that to me? I actually thought I had to go live with him!

Kevin: I'm sorry Vi I should have never gone along with it.

Nick: I'm sorry too Vi, I thought joe had a good idea for once and was so wrapped up with being mad at you that I went along with his stupid idea.

Violet: So basically this is all YOUR fault joe??

Joe: Pshhh No! They have their own minds they didn't have to agree with me. It's all of our faults.

Violet: Whatever. Im not talking to you three.

Demi: Looks like the three of us were right so We told you so!

Selena: You three are idiots. We girls are going upstairs with dani while you three pout. (They leave)

Kevin: Hey I'm not pouting! Not do I think it's fair to wrap me in with them! I didn't want to go along with it. In fact I tried to argue against it. Those two agreed I just went with it.

Joe: Hey don't try to blame this on us!

Nick: Why he's right.

Joe: Whatever how are we going to make this up to her?

Nick: I don't know I'm sure you'll figure out a way to fix it.. You always do.

Joe: Wow is little Nicky jealous because I can make violet happy again?

Nick: Your ridiculous joe grow up.

Kevin: Ok stop fighting lets just put out heads together and think.

Nick: I've got it!

------------------------------------------

I will try and update ASAP but no guarantees I write this story as I go so it's not like I can just update fast. I need to update My Greatest Mistake and I have personal stuff I have to work on like car issues and I have to do car work. Anyways hope you like it. It's been a long weekend with a concert and ball game. Do you like sports if so what's your favs? Fav teams?