Discussions and a Visitor

Hey everyone sorry I took me so long to update.. Got my first tat on Friday and it looks awesome! Anyways I was thinking I should give joe and nick girlfriends so anyone interested? Let me know. Also I realized I haven't put a disclaimer in here yet so I do not own JB I do however own violet. Also if your interested in pictures add me on instagram my name is KayePhotography. Enough of me on to the story.
(Nicks POV)
We open the door and see violets best friend lily. Before I can ask her what she wants she pushes past me.
Lily: Violet Marie Jonas why didn't you come to class? You left me without a lab partner so Mrs. Evans stuck me with Ivan nettle and all he kept doing was starring at me! You better have a...
Me: Lilly...Lily...LILY!!
Lily: WHAT nick?
Me: We are kinda busy right now can this wait? She's going to finish telling us what happened.
Lily: Oh sorry.. Can I stay?
Kevin: Sure but no talking ok.
Lily: Ok
Me: Alright violet tell us how long his has been going on for?
Violet: It started two weeks ago it was just Mara saying I was ugly and stupid and that no one loved me.. Then it stared getting worse she would walk past me and shove me into lockers or spit at me and then about three days ago Aiden started in with calling me names and treating me like a piece of trash. There is something else but I don't want you guys freaking out.
Joe: We will try our best not to freak.
Kevin: I make no promises but ill try
Me: Just say it please I promise to not overreact.
Violet: (says while holding back tears in her eyes)Aiden has also shoved me into lockers and stuck his hand up my shirt and when I tried to fight back he slapped me and called me a bitch and a slut. Luckily someone was coming and so he ran off. I spent that next class crying in the bathroom as well. (Starts crying)
J&k: What????
They look at each other as they speak at the same time.
Me: Hunny why didn't you come to us sooner?
Violet: (crying) He told me if I told anyone he would make my life a living hell.
Kevin: Hey.. Watch your language!
Violet: (still crying softly) Sorry kev
Joe- Alright first thing Monday morning we will make sure they are dealt with but right now we need to discuss you not handling this correctly.
Lily: Wait so is that why you didn't come to class?
Kevin: Lily No talking remember
Lily: Sorry kev but I had to ask before I forgot it.
Violet: (in a irritated voice) Yes.. Ok! Why does it matter to you anyway! Just go away!
Joe: Hey that was unnecessary! Lily I think it's time for you to leave.
She stands up and she looks like she's about to cry and Kevin walks her the door and as he let's her out I hear him apologize to her. He closes the door and walks back standing in front of her with his arms crossed and that whole glare that says MAJOR trouble.
(Kevin's POV)
I stand in front of her very mad at her for the way she's acting as I'm looking at her I see joe from the corner of my eye standing up and he then walks over to her and sits next to her.
Joe: I know your upset and that you've been dealing with a lot lately BUT that doesn't excuse your behavior just now.
Nick: I'm disappointed in you. I know you know better than to act like that.
Me: I want you up in your room. We will be up soon to punish you.
She stands up and tears are rolling down her cheeks as she walks past us and up the stairs to her room.
Nick: So what are we gonna do about her?
Joe: I don't know. What should we do?
Me: We'll have to decide something soon.
Dani: I know what she did was unacceptable but try and see it from her point of view. She's been getting bullied and she's upset so she let it out. Yes she could have dealt with it better but at least she didn't bottle it up.
Nick: Dani's right..
Joe: Yeah.. But if we let her get away with it this time she'll just think that she can everytime.
Me: I think the appropriate punishment is a spanking.
Nick: I agree
Dani: I think that's fair.
We all look at joe and he looks like he's thinking about it.
Joe: I.....
Sorry it took me so long to update I am actually supposed to be writing a paper on ancient art at the moment. I hope you all liked it. Please comment even if its just to give me constructive criticism. I may also be persuaded to add another friend for violet or one of the boys. I will try to update again tomorrow but I have work and the paper so no guarantees. I may be persuaded though with 5 reviews *wink wink*