Feelings and Apologies

Previously:

Kevin: Dani and I have news ( he holds Dani's hold under the table) We're going to have a baby.

Violet: Congrats! I already knew this.

N&J&S&D: What???

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Nick's POV)

Me: Your Pregnant?? That's amazing news!! Congrats guys!!!

Joe: I did not see that coming!

Selena: OMG congrats guys!!

Demi: That's the best news!! Dani how far along are you? Do you know the sex? We have to throw you a baby shower.

Dani: I'm 12 weeks and we won't know for a few weeks yet and yes but not for a while. So you are all ok with this?

Me: Yeah why wouldn't we be?

Dani: I just thought it would upset you since it's kinda sudden and unplanned.

Me: I think it's great! The timing may not be the best but that's ok!

Joe: I don't have a problem with it.

Kevin: Vi how do you feel? You've been pretty quiet.

Violet: I already told dani how I felt I don't want to say it again.

Kevin: Ok I understand that but nick, Joe and I don't and we would like to know too.

Dani: Vi why don't I just tell him?

Violet: Ok... Go ahead

Dani: I'm going to tell you but in no way are you to get mad at her or be upset with her because I've already discussed it with her. She's angry at the fact were going to have a baby and she told me she thinks we were irresponsible and told me I should get an abortion (I do not condone abortions) instead of trying to go through with raising a child. We talked about it and now as you can see she's ok with it.

Me: Wow and you just let her say all of is to you without you getting mad?

Dani: Why should I get mad when that's how she feels? I agree with her this was unplanned and isn't the best timing but I also know we will be ok.

Joe: I would have smacked her. Just for talking to you like that and being a bitch ( Demi Smacks him in the back of his head) OW! What the hell?

Demi: Thats for what you just said.

Kevin: Joe language

Violet: (looking at Kevin and dani) I'm sorry I really wasn't trying to be what Joe said its just dani asked and I didn't want to lie.

Kevin: Apology not accepted

Dani: Kevin!

Kevin: Let me finish.. Apology not accepted because its not needed. You told the truth of how you felt there's nothing wrong with that. I'm a little irritated over the abortion comment but i'll get over it.

Dani: You better not be upset with her... First off it was me she told this to and we have already discussed it and second off Vi you are NOT what Joe said. Joe needs to apologize for that remark before he ends up with syrup all over his head.

D&S&N: ohhhhh

Kevin: Joe I wouldn't mess with her just apologize.

Joe: No why should I?

Dani: Because you called her a bitch! Kevin can we just pay the bill I think we should continue this conversation at home.

Kevin: Yeah

So Kevin pays the bill and they are all in the car driving home.

Kevin: Joe you still need to apologize

Joe: Violet I'm NOT sorry I said your a bitch.

Me: Joe I think it's in your best interest to just shut up.

Joe: No I won't... I'm just saying what everyone wanted to say. Since no one else has the guts to call her out I did. Get over it.

They get home and all go inside to the front room

Joe: Well anyone want to prove me wrong??

Dani: (In Joes face in a low scary voice) You have NO right to "call her out" she never said it to you or about you. I swear Joe say one more thing and.. You know what never mind your not worth my time! Kevin I'll be upstairs.

Kevin: Alright... Demz he's all yours please try and knock some sense into him. I need to be with dani right now.

Demi: Thanks kev.. He's in good hands I promise.

Joe: Wait Kevin!

Kevin: What?

Joe: Please don't leave me alone with them. They are gonna hurt me!

Kevin: Are you afraid of your own girlfriend??

Joe: Yes but not just her there's two of them!

Me: He's afraid Sel is going to join in.

Sel: Oh you better believe I am!

Demi: He's got both of us after him and we will hurt him if he keeps talking like that about our little sister!

Joe: She's not your little sister!!

Kevin: Anddd with that I'm out! Bye guys!

Joe: KEVVINN!!!

Kevin: Your on your own dude! Bye! (He runs off)

Joe: Thanks bro!

Demi: She's not my sister? Who's the one she runs to when she's upset? Who's the one she tells all her secrets to? Who's the one she gets advice from?? Oh yeah Selena and I Thats right! What have you done for her recently besides call her names an scream at her??

Joe: So what! That doesn't mean anything. I share blood with her.

Me: Hey Vi want to go write a song with me?

Violet: Yesss!

Selena: So what! That doesn't mean anything. Blood doesn't make you family anymore than giving birth to someone makes you a mother. Get over yourself Joe!

Demi: Look Joe I don't want to yell at you.. I want you to treat her better. How do we get there from here?

Selena: Joe can I ask you something??

Sorry I haven't updated recently it has been one CRAZY month! I finally have time to really write. I can't wait for the concert on Sunday! Sorry anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you should check out my newest story it's called my greatest mistake. Ill be updating both as often as I can which both are being updated tonight and tomorrow. They upd my hours at work and school is whizzing on by plus family birthdays and babysitting that's my crazy month. Anywho enjoy your weekend y'all!