Taylor's Moment

Previously On VMJ:

Violet goes to her room as the guys start discussing this.

Kevin: Is that the whole story?

Zac: Yeah except she also lied to Peyton and he wasn't happy so he told her to call him when she gets everything figured out.

Me: Also she was already spanked for the way she talked to zac and myself.

Kevin: How many?

Me: 20 with my belt. 10 for each of us.

Nick: Wow. I thought you hated punishing her?

Me: I do. But the way she talked to us was unacceptable, disrespectful and totally uncalled for. We were both pissed. I wasn't gonna let her think she could get away with it.

Joe: Good you shouldn't.

Kevin: Well since it is 10 o'clock at night how about tomorrow I deal with her for the movie lie and tonight we all just go to bed?

Nick: Kev I think you should deal with it tonight so we can have a clean slate for tomorrow with her.

Kevin: Somehow I knew you were gonna say that. Alright i'll go deal with her tonight. What do you all think is fair?

Me: Well considering she's already had 20 with a belt don't go to hard on her.

Joe: I say twenty more with the belt.

Nick: I second that.

Zac: I'm on board with that.

Me: Sounds fair enough to me.

Kevin: Alright well i'm gonna go do that and then go to sleep ill see y'all in the morning.

He goes to violets room and after they have a small discussion he gives her 20 and comforts her until she calms down and then heads to bed himself.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Nick's POV)

Joe and I are sitting in the front room. Everyone is out so we decided to work on some music when suddenly the front door opens and Taylor comes in really excited. She doesn't see us yet.

Taylor: ANYONE HOME?? Oh, good. Guess what?

Me: You have a date?

Taylor: No.

Joe: You met someone?

Taylor: No.

Me: Ok I give up. What?

Taylor: I'm getting two awards at school. I made the honor roll and Im also getting the presidential award. (Real thing btw i have one)

Joe: Tay I'm so proud of you!

Me: That's amazing Tay. We are so proud of you. When's the ceremony?

Taylor: Tomorrow at school. I can invite you all. Promise me you'll be there?

Joe: We will be there. What time?

Taylor: Around 11 I think. Its gonna be just before lunch. (Violet walks in)

Me: Did you get all your homework done in study hall?

Taylor: Everything but one math assignment because I got that last period. Im gonna go finish it.

Me: How about you violet? Any homework?

Violet: Yeah I have to read a chapter in history and answer some questions. Can I grab a snack first?