Tests

Previously:

I wrote that after a fan wrote a letter about her sister being diagnosed.

I never thought I'd have to live through someone I love being diagnosed with it.

Kevin: I think I'm gonna be sick.

Joe: I think we should get a second opinion. Something doesn't feel right.

Dani: Joe I agree. Let's get a second opinion.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Another update! Thank you for the comments! You guys are amazing! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! I'm sorry if I screw up regarding the medical stuff. I wanted to say to all the people fighting cancer and to their loved ones.. Keep fighting one day we'll be able to say Fuck You Cancer. I watched Cancer destroy a family and tear them apart it's one of the things I will never stop trying to get rid of. Anyways on to the story. Enjoy!

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Dani: Ok I called in a favor from my doctor friend. He is gonna be here shortly with his friend who's a oncologist and diagnostician .

Joe: That's good! I need some coffee! Anyone else want something?

Nick: No

Kevin: I'm good

Dani: No thank you

Demi: I'm fine babe

Selena: No thanks

Taylor: Uh can I have a coke?

Joe: Sure Vi?

Violet: No thanks Joey

Joe: Alright I'll be back.

He walks out of the room and into the waiting room where he breaks down. Demi starts to wonder where he is and goes looking for him.

Demi: Babe c'mere (sits next to him and wraps her arms around him)

Joe: She's too young demz why does this have to happen to her? She doesn't deserve this! It's not fair! (Crying)

Demi: I know baby I know. (With tears in her eyes)

After a few minutes of just sitting there consoling one another they go gets Taylor's coke and head back to violets room.

Joe: Here you go Tay.

Taylor: Thanks Joey.

Joe: Is your friend here yet dani?

Dani receives a text message.

Dani: Actually yes they are on their way up now.

~Knock knock~

Dani: Come in!

Dr. Goleta: Hey Dani.

Dani: Hey James. Thank you!

James: It's no problem. This is Charlie he'll take it from here.

Dr. ?: Hi Dani I'm Dr. Phillips or Charlie and I talked to Dr Black and he's agreed to give me full access to anything I may need so let's run some tests shall we.

Violet: I hope the tests are almost over I don't wanna get pricked anymore.

Dr: Phillips: Ok so good news guys violet you do not have cancer. You do however have a unique form of influenza.

Nick: The flu?

Kevin: So it's not cancer! Oh thank god!

Joe: I don't understand though how did Dr. Black confuse the flu with cancer?

Dr. Phillips: Well again this isn't any common strand of the flu. It is very unusual in young people but we can treat it with an antibiotic.

Violet: So I'm gonna be ok?

Dr. Phillips: You're gonna be just fine. (To the adults) I'm gonna prescribe her the antibiotics and plenty of bed rest and fluids.

Nick: When can she go home?

Dr. P: Soon I just want her to take one bag on the IV and I'm gonna have the nurse put the first dose of the antibiotics in it so we can observe any reactions she may have.

Kevin: That sounds good to me. In the meantime I'm sending everybody home.

Joe: I'm not going anywhere! I'm staying with Vi.

Nick: Same here not even an 18 wheeler is gonna make me leave!

Kevin: Ok I guess we are all staying then.

Violet: Dani can I hold Alena?

Dani: Sweetie it's gonna be hard with that in your arm.

Joe: Dani just let her.

~Knock knock~

???: Hey can I come in?

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Another update I hope y'all like it! Thank you for all your comments and votes it means a lot to me. I know it's short but I wanted to give you something. I'll try to update as soon as possible.