Pranks and Lessons

Previously:

They all head upstairs and violet goes back to her room.

Demi: That's what I was hiding from you.

Violet: YOU KNEW!

Selena: Yeah nick called us he wanted us to talk to you. We decided we would play truth or dare and then pray you say dare so we could trick you into not getting into trouble with the guys. So go ahead get mad no repercussions here.

Violet: I'm pissed how can they just bring some girl into my life and just expect me to fucking be okay with it??

Demi: Sweetie she has no one.

(Doesn't realize Kevin and nick are now at the door listening.)

Violet: I don't give a fuck that little brat doesn't belong here. They should have let her go to the stupid foster home where she belongs!

Selena: Vi uh you might want to stop.

Violet: Why should I? You said I could be mad with you. NewsFlash I'm Fucking pissed! My brothers are fucking idiots!

Me: EXCUSE ME!

Nick: Would you like to repeat that?

Violet: ( mumbling) Not particularly.

Me: Sel and Demz your welcome to stay but can we speak with our sister alone?

S&D: Sure

They leave and Kevin and nick are glaring at her with their arms crossed.

Me: You better explain yourself.

Nick: Why did you act ok with it if you weren't?

Violet: I was dared to and why the fuck would you do that to me?

Me: Stop Cussing or else.

Violet: Or what?

Me: Keep cussing and find out.

Nick: Vi what's going on with you? Why are you acting like this?

Violet: Because I'm fucking pissed she's here that's why!

Me: That's it!

-----------------------------------------

I know I haven't updated but I've been extremely busy with starting at a new store, my sister leaving, work in general and my photography. I start school in the beginning of September so ill update as I can.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Kevin's POV)

Me: That's it!

I walk towards violet and as I go to grab her nick stops me

Nick: Kev can I talk to you for a minute?

Me: Yeah.. Alright

We walk into nicks room and he shuts the door.

Nick: I know she cussed but look at it from her point of view we did kinda blindside her with Taylor. It's gonna take time for her to adjust.

Me: I know but she still has to be punished for cussing.

Nick: I have an idea... How about you spank her for cussing and we make her spend some time with Taylor with supervision of course.

Suddenly they hear a loud crash.

Me: What was that?!

They open the door and walk into the hallway and into the living room where they hear yelling.