Babysitting Accident

I know it's been a long time since I've updated and for that I am truly sorry. I've had a lot going on and I finally have a chance to write and I kinda have some inspiration. Which means an update for you! Yay! Anyways I hope you like this chapter.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB
Previously on VMJ:

Kevin:  That jerk Bradley dumped Tay over a text message with the most ridiculous reason. He met someone perfect for him.

Selena: Sounds like a girl talk is needed.

Demi: Yep kev out!

Kevin: What? Why me?

Me: Because last time I checked you weren't a girl.

Kevin: Ugh women!

Me: Just for that you can sleep on the couch!

Kevin: Me and my big mouth. Sorry babe.

Me: Apology accepted but your still sleeping on the couch.

He starts walking towards the stairs.

Kevin: Man you're an idiot!

Demi grabs Tay by the waist and pulls her into her and Tay just cries into her shoulder.

Demi: I would've let you Dani but I wasn't sure if she would hit or kick and you've got the baby...

Me: It's fine.  Tay sweetie calm down. He's not worth this. He's not worth your tears. You can do soooo much better!

Taylor: But I want him!!!!

Selena: I know sweetie but he doesn't deserve you. How about tomorrow all us girls have a girls day? No guys including brothers and we go shopping and the movies ooh and we can get mani pedis!

Demi: Yeah I like that idea!!!

Taylor: Ok but I think I'm gonna go to sleep now.

Me: Ok sweetie try and sleep. If you need anything don't hesitate to come to one of us ok.

Taylor: Alright night.

Me: Night sweetie.

Demi: Night Tay.

Selena: Night Tay Tay.

After Selena and Demi walk away I turn out her light and close her door and then I go climb into bed.

(Kevin's POV)

Me and my big mouth! Now I'm stuck sleeping on the couch. Oh wait I can sleep in the extra guest bedroom. I really hope Tay will be ok. Maybe tomorrow I'll see if the guys want to take her out for a sister brother day.  Yeah I think we will take her on an entire day of fun and show her just how any guy should treat her. I climb into the very comfy bed with a nice dark blue duvet and eventually fall asleep planning the next day.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Kevin's POV)

Dani gave birth to my second daughter Valentina Angelina Jonas and she's perfect. I'm so in love! Actually A lots happened the girls both are 14 now and major handfuls. Although they are babysitting now and somewhat listen more. Violet's doing really well in school now and Taylor and Bradley are going strong as well as violet and Peyton although maybe a little too close for my liking but I'm overruled so....