Phone Calls and Bully's

Sorry I haven't updated I really hope this chapter makes up for it. Leave a comment and let me know what you would like to see in the next chapter.
(Kevin's POV)
My phone rings and its violets school it's her vice principal Mr. Soquel
Me: Hello
Mr Soquel: Hello is this Mr. Jonas?
Me: Please call me Kevin... Mr. Jonas was my father.
Mr Soquel: of course I'm sorry Kevin this is Mr. Soquel violets vice principal. I'm calling because violet did not attend her last three classes and I was wondering if you knew why.
Me: No but I can assure you I will find out.
Mr. Soquel: Thank you Kevin. I would also like it if I can have you and your brothers come into my office first thing Monday morning? With violet of course.
Me: Of course we will see you then
Mr. Soquel: See you then.. Have a good weekend bye
Me: You too Mr. Soquel bye
I hang up the phone and look at dani I can tell she knows something's up so before she can ask me what's wrong I decide to tell her.
Me: That was violets vice principal evidently she skipped her last three classes today.. She is in so much trouble!
Dani: Calm down babe I'm sure she has a good reason.
Me: She better! I'm sorry babe were gonna have to miss the movie. I need to call nick and joe and tell them what's going on.
Dani: ok that's fine I'll go take the tickets to the booth and exchange them for a couple of passes.
Me: K ill meet you by the front doors
Dani: K
I watch her walk away towards the booth and I take my phone out and dial joes number
(Joes POV)
I'm sitting in the schools parking lot with nick getting extremely annoyed since the dismissal bell rang over 15 minutes ago when my phone rings. I look at the screen to see its Kevin
Me: Hey Kev what's up? Isn't your movie starting soon?
Kevin: It already did we are going to have to catch it another time. I just got a call from Mr. Soquel violets vice principal...
Me: Did he happen to tell you where she is because I've been sitting here for the past 15 minutes and...
Kevin: Woah joe hold on as I was saying he told me she skipped her last three classes and we now have a meeting with him Monday morning. I'm guessing we will find her at home. I'll meet you there.. And don't do anything till I get there.
Me: Alright see you soon
(Nicks POV)
We have been sitting here now for 15 minutes and I can tell Joe is just as annoyed as I am. Where is that girl? As I'm thinking of all the possibilities in my head of what happened to her I hear joes phone ring and he answers it and its Kevin and then after a minute I hear joe say "Did he happen to tell you where she is?" Who's the he and what is going on? I then hear him say see you soon. Time to find out what that was about.
Me: What was that about?
Joe: Kevin got a call from violets vice principal.. Evidently she skipped her last three classes and we now have a meeting with him on Monday. So Kevin thinks she may be at home and is going to meet us there.
Me: oh ok wait what about his movie?
Joe: They are missing it for this
Me: Ok well lets go then
So we drive home and I jump out of the car and run into the house screaming violets name as I get closer to her bedroom I hear crying
I knock and I hear her say come in. I open the door and she is sitting in her bed with her knees pulled up to her chest and her head in her lap. Before I can say anything joe and Kevin are right next to me and she looks up while wiping her tears
Kevin: Why didn't you go to your last three classes?
I then see her bite her lip in nervousness and all three of us have that whole arms crossed your in big trouble stance with the eye daggers that make you feel about 2 feet tall look.(If you've never experienced that look its SCARY!) I can tell she wants to lie so before she can say anything.. I do
Me: We want the truth don't even think about lying to us.. Your in major trouble don't make it worse for yourself.
Violet: I'm sorry... (Imagine this all being said really fast and in one breath) I was on my way to class but he stopped me and he told me there was no point in me wasting my time because in too stupid and then she walked up behind me and shoved me and I tried to walk away but they wouldn't let me and I'm sooo sorry! (Crying)
K&Me&J : What?
Kevin: Slow down and this time breathe
So she repeats it slower
Joe: Who's Him and Her?
Violet: Aiden Fleming and Mara burns
Nick: Be that as it may I'm pretty sure they didn't keep you for 3 hours. So why didn't you go back to class?
Violet: After they did that then she grabbed my hair and spit in my face and threw me into the lockers. When they finally left I went to the girls bathroom and ended up crying on the floor until I realized school had ended.
Kevin: Alright go get cleaned up we'll discuss this further after dinner.
We watch as she gets up and goes into her bathroom.
Kevin: Guys I don't like the fact she didn't go back to class but I don't exactly blame her either.
Joe: She should have told a teacher or an adult at least
Me: I am talking to Mr. Soquel first thing Monday morning and demanding these kids be dealt with. I have no problem with her not going back to class. She was scared and pretty upset at least we know she didn't leave school grounds.
Kevin: Nicks right.. However I think that she should at least get some punishment for not telling someone.
Joe: I agree but can we discuss it after dinner? I'm starving!
K&me: (laughing) Your always hungry!
Joe: Am not!
Violet: (comes out of bathroom walking towards them)
Yes you are!
We all head downstairs and dani is finished making dinner. So we all finish eating and violet goes and sits in the couch. We all sit around her and before we can discuss anything there is a knock on the door we open it to see....
Sorry I haven't updated in a few days its been crazy! I hope this makes up for it! I will try and update by Tuesday but no guarantees. Hope you all have a GREAT WEEKEND! I won't be updating tomorrow because I'm going to get my first tat with my sister and ill be busy with nerves to concentrate on anything else. If you see or know of anyone being bullied speak up. You may save someone's life. Together we CAN Stomp out Bullying!