First date and picking sides

Another update sorry it's been a bit of a hard year for me and we are only 24 days in. Anyways I hope you like it and a special shoutout to a very loyal reader who's reviews always make me smile XcookiexcutterxpopstarX Thank you! To all my other readers thank you! Keep the reviews and on wattpad the votes coming!

Previously:

Me: Girls can you give us a few. We need to talk.

Dani: We will be upstairs(they walk upstairs)

Me: Why are you both against it?

K&J: She's too young

Me: I disagree... I think we should allow her to date as long as its done under our supervision here in the house. I mean think about it we have a movie theatre and bowling alley and they will be supervised so we know she's safe. I also think we should allow her to wear makeup as long as dani supervises her and we all approve of it.

Kevin: Good point. Ok I'm on board I think that's fair.

Joe: I still don't agree. She's just gonna try to take advantage plus I just don't like the idea.

Nick: Would you rather her go behind our backs? She'll hide both and then when she's hurt she'll hide that too.

It's better we try this than have her make that mistake.

Joe: Good point... FINE! It's on you though.

Me: I can live with that. Lets get the girls back down here and tell them.

The girls listen and are super happy about our decision.

Violet: Can I bring a guy over this weekend? His name is chad and I really like him. Please???

Kevin: We'll see

Violet: Ok

------------------------------------------

(Violet's POV)

They said YES! I am so excited right now I get to have my first date with chad. I'm upstairs into room trying to pick out an outfit for it when there's a knock on my door.

Dani: Hey sweetie how's it coming?

Me: Awful I have NOTHING to wear!

As she says that the boys walk into her doorway.

Kevin: Nothing huh?

Joe: I'm sure your just being over dramatic.

Nick: As do I... After all you have a walk in closet FULL of clothes!

Dani: BOYS... Vi they just don't understand what it's like as a teenage girl going on her first date. (Neither do I so If this isn't accurate I'm sorry)

Kevin: She has a point!

Nick: Maybe not but we do know it from a teenage boys point of view and trust me it won't matter what you wear he'll think your beautiful anyways.

Joe: Besides it's not like you need to impress him. He needs to be the one to impress you.

Dani: Ok all three of you as much as we appreciate your input OUT!

Joe: Kev you picked a bossy one!l

Kevin: Hey!

Nick: She's not bossy.. She's just mean sometimes.

Dani: Since I'm so bossy and mean all of you can cook your own dinner tonight.

Kevin: I saw that coming.

Me: Now that you've gotten yourselves in trouble can you just listen to her and leave?

Kevin: We're going! Lets go guys it's obvious we're not wanted here.