Sisters Fight Brothers Intervene

Previously on Violet Marie Jonas:

Me: Well how does pizza sound tonight?

Joe: PIZZA!!!!!

Violet: JESSE! What have you started?? Joe don't you dare even think about it!

Joe: But pizza?!?

Violet: Yeah well I don't feel like being hurt this time. Go pick on someone else!

Joe: Oh Nicky!!!

Nick: Joe Don't You Dare!!! Joe Nooooo!!! Ow!

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Hey guys you've been asking for an update so here it is. I hope you enjoy it. Btw if you don't already I think you should go read Chilton Academy by AddictingFanFiction  because she is such a good writer and her story is just SOOO good. Anyways on to the story.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Still in Jesse's POV)

Joe: Oops sorry nick.

Nick: Owww!

Me: Sorry Nick I didn't know that made him crazier.

Violet: It's ok Nicky your head isn't bleeding.

Kevin: (slaps his forehead) Ugh! Joe you made him hit his head on the corner of the table! Nick are you ok?

Nick: Yeah it only hurts a little now.

Me: I'm really sorry nick I didn't know.

Nick: It's not your fault man. Joe has some issues when it comes to that subject.

Joe: That's because it just sooooo good!

Dani: Joe you have to control yourself. Nick could have been seriously injured.

Nick: Did you not understand the word no? I didn't want a hug. Especially not when it ends with you pushing me into a table.

Joe: I didn't mean to I was just trying to love in you.

Nick: Well no more.

Joe: Oh alright.

--------------------A Few Days Later---------------------

(Selena's POV)

I've been busy planning the wedding and so has Demi since we decided on a double wedding. It is so much work to plan one of these things. Anyways Demi and I are currently sitting at the kitchen table going over some of the last details when we hear shouting.

Violet: I'M SORRY OK!

Taylor: SORRY THAT YOU'VE RUINED MY LIFE? OR THAT YOU GOT CAUGHT?

Violet: IT WASNT EVEN THAT BIG OF A DEAL!

Taylor: YOU WENT BEHIND MY BACK AND TALKED TO MY TEACHER!