Danger Strikes Again

Previously:

Nick: Good now lets go join joe for movie night before he hurts himself.

Joe: (from the other room) OW!

Me: Too late.

Violet: I bet you he managed to burn himself.

Nick: Your on! I say he cut himself though.

Me: Movie time! Joe are you ok?

Joe: Uh we have a small problem! I...

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Nick's POV)

Joe: Uh we have a small problem! I may have just caused a small fire and I burned my arm by trying to put it out. Also I don't think the DVD player is available for use anymore. I blame Kevin for purchasing faulty equipment really.

Kevin: Me! Don't blame me because you hurt yourself AGAIN we don't call you danger for nothing.

Me: Lets go joe we need to get that looked at.

Joe: I'm coming.. I'm coming

Violet: I'm guessing this means no movie night?

Kevin: Yeah for tonight at least how about instead you invite Sel and Demz over and have a girls nite?

Violet: Seriously? Awesome!

-----------Meanwhile----------

Driving to the hospital.....

Me: What are we gonna do with you danger? We can't even let you put in a movie without hurting yourself!

Joe: Hey! I stand by what I said its Kevin's fault! I was doing just fine until the DVD player decided to catch on fire.

Me: Really Joe? Your blaming Kev and the DVD player? Right because nothing ever happens to danger right? Your just so graceful and poised.

Joe: Exactly....... HEY! How dare you mock this awesomeness! I mean just look at me it's more than obvious.

Me: Yeah something is more than obvious alright.

They arrive at the hospital and joe gets checked in since they know him so well all he has to do is walk up to them and say hi. They automatically sign him in. He sits next to this girl who looks about violets age who has bruises covering her arms and legs and face she looked beat up pretty badly. Joe looks at me and then back at her. She looks up and you can tell she's been crying.

Joe: What's wrong? What happened to you?

Me: JOE! That's rude!

Joe: Like you weren't thinking it!

Me: What's your name sweetie?

Girl: My name is Taylor

Joe: Taylor can I ask what happened?

Taylor: I just get hurt a lot I'm ok really.

Before she speaks, nick notices a man sitting across from her glaring at her, and her look at him with a scared look on her face. Then the nurse comes over and calls both Taylor and Joe back. As the man stands up the nurse tells him he cannot come back with them. He asks her why Nick can but he can't, she explains that since his daughter is covered in bruises and marks that cps decided to not allow anyone back with her, and that I didn't have orders preventing nick from being with me.

Joe: Although there should be!

Me: Thanks Bro.

Joe: Your welcome.

Nurse: Follow me please. So this is the room all of you will share. Taylor I lied to your father because the doctor asked me to until cps can arrive and make the final decision.

Taylor: Ok thanks nurse...

Nurse: It's nurse Ashley

Taylor: Nurse Ashley

Nurse Ashley: The doctor will be with you all soon.

About 10 minutes later

Dr : Hello I'm Dr. Capitola what can I do for you all?

Me: He burned himself after he started a fire with the DVD player.

Joe: Hey in my defense the player had it out for me.

Me: Sure it did joe.

Joe: IT..

Dr. Capitola: Alright lets look at the burns shall we.

Joe: owwwwww

Dr. Capitola: Well it seems you burned yourself pretty well you have second degree burns on your arm. Take some aspirin for the pain and we will wash your burn and place gauze over it. Do not put ice on it or put ice water on it. Got it?

Joe: Uh can you repeat that? I wasn't listening.

Me: Ugh joe! It's ok dr. I got it.

Dr. Capitola: Ok good and joe avoid pissing off any more electronics ok.

Joe: Yes Dr. Sir

Dr. Capitola: Now Taylor do you want to tell me how you got these bruises and who gave them to you?

Taylor: My dad did sir, he blames me for my mothers death. He beats me whenever he feels like it and this is the first time I've been away from him In a while.

Dr. Capitola: I thought so... I have cps here and they are going to be placing you into a foster home. Now it may only be a temporary one till they can find you permanent guardians.

Me: If you don't mind me asking what are the requirements to being her permanent guardians?

Dr. Capitola: Well they have to have a stable home environment. Why?

Me: Well I was thinking she could live with us.

Joe: Ohh yeah she could violet would love that!

Me: Joe shut up.

Joe: You shut up.

Me: Anyways do you think cps would let us adopt her?

Dr. Capitola: Lets ask them...

Another update... Your very welcome. Did you watch the live chat? It was awesome! I can't wait till this album comes out. I'm so plobnrg! Anyways I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day and weekend. I will update again soon after My greatest mistake of course! :)