He'll be fine

Joe: I'm hungryyy!! When's dinner dani??

Me: What makes you think I'm cooking dinner?

Joe: Uhhhh because your awesome.

Me: Nice try Joe.

Kevin: How about we order pizza?

Joe: Pizzzzaa!!!!! (Picks violet up and throws her over his shoulder.)

Violet: Joooee put me down!

Joe: Not until I get my pizza!! Mwahahaha

Violet: Nick..Kevin HELP!!

Kevin: (Chuckling) What am I supposed to do superman has you.

Joe: Shhhhh Kev That's supposed to be a secret!!

Nick: I'll save you baby sis!

Joe: Stay Back lil' Bro!! (Puts his hand on nicks chest and shoves him lightly.)

Nick: Don't touch my muscles!!

Joe: What muscles?

Nick: Jealous Joe that I have muscles and you don't?

Joe: If i didn't have muscles could I do this? (Throws violet up in the air)

Kevin: Joe!!

Violet: (Screams)

Me: Oh my god violet!!!

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Sorry guys I haven't updated I've been reading a lot lately but to make up for it I'll upload a couple of chapters instead of just one in the next few days. Hope y'all had a wonderful thanksgiving.

(Nick's POV)

If she's injured again I'm gonna Kill joe! We have told him a thousand times to be careful. I had to go outside because I couldn't watch what was happening so I don't know if she got hurt but I suppose I should go find out. I go back in to see violet on Kevin's lap and dani screaming at joe.

Dani: Don't be stupid joe I don't care if it was fun look at your little sister you could have seriously hurt her!

Kevin: It's ok Vi.. Where does it hurt?

Violet: I'm not hurt just a little shook up.

Kevin: Oh good! Hey nick why don't you take violet and Taylor somewhere so I can speak with joe.

Me: Sure Kev.

I take violet and Taylor to the movies to watch frozen since they've been asking for a couple of days now.

---------------Meanwhile---------------

No ones POV

Kevin: Joe I've had it with you! What the hell is your problem?!?

Joe: I'm sorry ok I didn't think it through.

Kevin: That's the point joe you never do. I think it's best if we move you to the guesthouse for a while and maybe you should also spend a few weeks without seeing the rest of us.

Dani: Kevin...

Joe: Ok if that's what you want Kev. I'll go pack.

Joe goes upstairs to pack.

Dani: Kevin what did you just do?

Kevin: What I think is best for a bit. He'll be fine. We can still do stuff for the band he just won't be around violet or Taylor as much.

Dani: Alright but just know I'm against this 100 percent.

Kevin: I know babe

Joe manages to move all his stuff into the guest house with an hour and before Nick,Violet and Taylor come home. Nick,Violet and Taylor arrive home.