Crushes

Previously:
Me: Well ill go talk to her then.. She needs to change the attitude. Oh yeah Dani said to tell you she had to go see her sister but she'll be back tonight.
Kevin: Oh ok... Have fun with the drama queen.
Me: Don't call her that joe your coming with me.
Joe: Why?
Me: Your the reason she's hurt and can't do what she wants so your helping me deal with the aftermath. Unless you'd prefer to spend quality time with Kevin who I'm sure would love to smack you some more.
Joe: No I think I'll join you...
Me : That's what I thought
Kevin: Oh by the way Dems and sel are gonna be here later to hang out.
Me: Alright... Wait WHAT???
Joe: Nick likes Selena!! (Mocking him)
Me: (Elbows joe in the stomach) Shut it Joe!
Kevin: (chuckling) You mean the way you like Demi!
Joe: Whaaaaattt??? Noooo I do not like Demi!
Me: Yes you do! Whatever lets go joe! (He drags him by his ear up the stairs)
------------------------------------------
Here's another update. Had a fairly good day so I decided to treat you all! Hope you like It! Don't kill me but I created a bit of drama in this chapter.
XcookiexcutterxpopstarX- Thank You for all your reviews. I thought that was a good part too! I actually made joe say that on purpose I was trying to make joe and Selena have a little joking moment. I guess I didn't write that very well. Hopefully this chapter is way better. I think your my favorite reviewer! You rock!
(Nick's POV)
I can't believe Kevin invited her over.. I have had a huge crush on her for a couple of years but I know she doesn't feel the same way about me. I'll just have to pretend everything's ok. I look over at joe and he just rolls his eyes.. This is his fault so I'm gonna make him deal with her attitude. We stand outside her door and I knock.
Me: ( whispers to joe) Your doing the talking since its your fault.
Joe: (whispers back) Only because you want me to be the one she's mad at!
They enter her room and take a seat on the end of the bed and in her leather desk chair.
Violet: I called that one
Me: What one?
Violet: You both coming up to talk to me
Joe: Slamming the door and acting like that because your mad is unacceptable
Violet: (frustrated) I'm sorry it's just not fair you injury me and now I can't even do ANYTHING!!
Me: Yeah he tends to screw things up ALOT!
Joe: (smacks nick in the back of the head) NOT helping dude!
Me: I wasn't trying to help... Besides she's got a good point I think you owe her for being the reason she is unable to do anything.
Joe: I owe her? It's not my fault Kevin won't let her go. Besides it doesn't matter she was told no she needs to accept that. She can't keep acting like a spoiled little brat every time she doesn't get her way. (He looks directly at her) She isn't the queen around here, Except the drama queen obviously! She's just a little brat and quite annoying. I'm glad I injured her maybe it will knock her off her fucking high horse.
Violet: Joe just get out, I have nothing left to say to you and I don't want to see you right now.
Joe stands up and heads back downstairs
Me: JOE! Vi he didn't mean that.
Violet: (Looks at nick with tears in her eyes) Yeah he did, Can you please just go nick?
Me: Sure baby girl get some rest ok
Violet: (obviously crying) Ok
---------Meanwhile Downstairs--------
(Joes POV)
What the hell did I just do as soon as the words left my mouth I wanted to take them back. She must hate me right now and as soon as Kevin finds out he's gonna flip his lid. I hear nick yell my name as Im descending the stairs and I just keep going till I'm standing in the kitchen. I start to watch Kevin who's cooking and then sit at the island and put my head in my arms.
Kevin: Hey how'd it go?
Me: Let's just say in 3....2....1
Nick: Joe what the hell is wrong with you! Why the fuck would you say that to her!
Kevin: What happened? Nick watch your language!
Me: I didn't mean it I was just so annoyed with what you said that I said things I shouldn't have. I know I owe her and it bothers me I'm the reason she got hurt.
Kevin: What did you say?
Nick: Dude I know but she thinks you meant those things and now she's crying her eyes out... You really hurt her.
Kevin: HEY!
J&N: What??
Kevin: Joe what did you say?
Me: I said It's not my fault you won't let her go. Besides it doesn't matter she was told no she needs to accept that. She can't keep acting like a spoiled little brat every time she doesn't get her way. She isn't the queen around here, Except the drama queen obviously! She's just a little brat and quite annoying. I'm glad I injured her that maybe it will knock her off her fucking high horse.
Before he says this Demi and Selena had walked in
Demi and Selena: JOE!
Me: I'm sorry I know ok.. I know
Kevin: Did you throw that cuss word in just now or did you say that to her as well?
Me: I said it to her as well........
Kevin: Dude Seriously???
Me: I'm sorry... I'll go fix it.
Demi: Freeze... We are going with you so you don't make it worse.
Selena: Yeah Joe I don't think going alone would be too wise.
Me: Yeah ok.. Thanks.
So all three of us head up to violets room and joe knocks on the door
Me: Baby girl can I come in please
Violet: (crying) Go away!
Demi: Violet it's Dems can we come in I promise to keep joe in check
Selena: Please Vi
Violet: (sniffling) Fine
They all walk in and close the door behind them. Joe looks at his feet until Demi smacks him on the back of the head.
Me: Baby girl I didn't mean any of that, I'm soo sorry I was just upset after nick said what he said and I took it out on you. Please forgive me!
Violet: You did mean it Joey I'm just a burden on you (starts crying again)
Demi: Sweetie that is NOT true! Joe just made a mistake and wasn't thinking.
Me: You are NOT a burden on any of us. You mean the world to us V! Don't ever think for a second that we don't love you or that your a burden on us.
Violet: (sniffling) Really?
Me: Really baby girl.. We love you sooo much and I should have NEVER said those things to you. I'm sorry
Violet: Its ok Joey I forgive you. (We hug and I kiss her forehead)
D&S- Awwwww!!
Selena- Hey Vi you wanna go downstairs and help me out with a song I've been writing?
Violet- Yeah let's go
They go to the music room
---------------Joe and Demi-------------
Still Joes POV
Me: Thanks Demz
Demi: No problem joe.. Are you ok? Do you want to talk about it?
Me: It's just I feel bad I hurt her both physically and emotionally... I feel like a bad brother.
Demi: Sweetie you're not a bad brother, you made a mistake it happens to everyone.
Me: Thanks Demz and thank you for helping me fix what I screwed up.
Demi: Joe there's something I need to
Say to you....
Me: There's something I want to tell you too.
D&J: (Said at the same time) Joe... Demi... I like you a lot.. Wait what? You do? Oh my gosh..
Me: Will you be my girlfriend?
Demi: Oh my goodness YES!
I wrap one arm around and pull her close to me and press my lips into hers
And I feel sparks as soon as our lips touch. It feels so right and the moment is perfect.
------------Violet and Selena------------
(Violet's POV)
Me: What song are you working on?
Selena: It's called intuition and we need a guy to do the rapping
Me: NICK!!
Nick: What's up?
Me: Will you do the rapping in her song... Please???
Nick: Sure
Selena and Violet:
I feel like I'm walking in the sky
Whoa Whoa
Yesterday, tears were in my eyes
Whoa Whoa
Nick:
Have a bad day, yeah I've been there before
But I keep my head up so I don't have those anymore
I made a choice to be the best that I could ever be
Gotta stay positive, ignore the negativity
Selena and Violet:
I'm gonna follow my intuition
Telling myself to listen
Everything's gonna be OK
It's gonna be a good day
Whooa whooa oh oh whoa whoa
It's gonna be a good day
Follow my Intuition
It's gonna be good day
Selena an Violet:
I gotta go with what feels right
Whoa whoa
Don't always need a reason why
Whoa whoa
Nick:
What's the problem?
Compared to the weight of the world
Quit trying to please every man, woman, boy and girl
Better pick up the pace
There ain't no time to waste
Tomorrow's never promised so I started living for today
Selena and violet:
I'm gonna follow my intuition
Telling myself to listen
Everything's gonna be OK
It's gonna be a good day
Whooa whooa oh oh whoa whoa
It's gonna be a good day
Follow my Intuition
It's gonna be good day
Selena and violet:
All I know is that I just gotta let go
Yeah, lookiing back it's always easy to know
Sometimes it's just gets so confusing
Feel like I don't know what I'm doing
Nick:
But I trust in my heart and in the end
It turns out to be better than when it begins
You see what's meant to be it's gonna happen
"You know it's gonna be a good day"
Selena and Violet:
Gonna follow my intuition
I said it's gonna be a good day
Everything's gonna be OK
It's gonna be a good day
Whooa whooa oh oh whoa whoa
It's gonna be good day
I follow my intuition
It's gonna be good day
Whooa whooa oh oh whoa whoa
It's gonna be good day
I follow my intuition
Nick: Sel did you write that?
Selena: Yeah
Nick: It's really good are you putting that on your next album?
Selena: I was hoping to... I think it needs some work though
Me: I'll leave you two alone
Nick's POV)
Me: Sel there's something I want to tell you
Selena: What's up nick
Me: I like you and I was wondering I you would go on a date with me?
Selena: (starts giggling) Nick I would love too. How about tomorrow night?
Nick: Around 6pm
Selena: Perfect
I hope you all liked it. I kept getting distracted with pandora... Hehe My name s Genevieve and I have an addiction to music. Lol No but seriously I do. Anyways let me know what y'all think!