Secret

Previously:

Violet: Dani can I hold Alena?

Dani: Sweetie it's gonna be hard with that in your arm.

Joe: Dani just let her.

~Knock knock~

???: Hey can I come in?

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Hey guys sorry this update has taken so long. I hope you like this chapter there will be two new characters introduced in the end of this one lets see who can guess who they are. I'm only giving first names. You have to figure out the last names. Enjoy!

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

???: Hey can I come in?

Dani: No! Get out now!!

Kevin: Chad what are you doing here?

Chad: I came to see Violet.

Dani: We don't think so. You need to leave now.

Nick: Wait let's hear him out. Go ahead and TRY to convince us why we should let you see her.

Chad: Uh ok well I know I was wrong and a complete ass...

Joe: That's an understatement!

Chad: Uh well anyway I just want the chance to make it right with her. Please all I'm asking for is a chance.

Violet: Ok you can stay.

Kevin: Fine you can stay but we are watching you.

Chad: Vi I'm sorry I was such a jerk to you. Can we try to be friends?

Kevin: I'm gonna do a Starbucks run anyone want anything?

Nick: I'll come with you I could use a cup.

Joe: Me too.

Dani: I'll take a iced latte. (Only thing I've seen her with.)

Kevin: Ok we'll be back.

Violet: Dani could you go get me an Orange juice from the cafeteria?

Dani: Sure sweetie. Do you want me to take Alena?

Violet: No I've got her.

Dani: Ok I'll be right back.

After they all leave she looks at chad. (Btw Selena, Taylor and Demi are still in the room.)

Violet: Chad we can't. You not only hurt me but you tried to use me and that's not cool.

Chad: Seriously you're not gonna even give me a second chance?

Demi: She has given you her answer.

Chad: Stay out of this. It's between her and I!

Violet: Don't talk to her that way! You know what chad I think it's time for you to go. (Boys are standing by the door.)

Chad: I'm not going ANYWHERE until we can talk about this rationally. I'm not gonna accept that answer.

Nick: You have a choice chad you can either leave on your own or I can throw you out. ( Think of Nick Today.)

Chad: Whatever I'm over it. I wouldn't want to be friends with you anyway. You're nothing but a stupid slut.

Kevin: WHAT DID YOU CALL HER?? (Alena starts crying)

Joe: Kev calm down you're scaring you're daughter. You don't want to get kicked out. Let's just call security.

Violet: Shhh it's ok Alena auntie violet will protect you.