Just The Beginning

Previously:

Violet: I guess that means I'm alone.

???: Not exactly.

Violet: Jesse and Zac Ahhh what are you guys doing here?!?

???: Nick asked us to come

Violet: This is so cool!

Jesse: (Chuckling) Starstruck much?

Violet: (Blushing) Maybe a little.

Zac: Leave her alone man can't you see she's embarrassed.

Kevin: Hey what's up guys?

Zac: Not much what's up man?

Jesse: Hey Kev what's up dude?

Kevin: Let's get you both settled in your rooms.

Violet: Tomorrow's gonna be awesome!!

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

No guesses on the new characters? That's disappointing but here's another update for you. So I guess I'll just tell you who they are. It's Jesse McCartney (He's who I went and saw in concert.) and Zac Efron. Anyways on to the real reason you're reading this. Enjoy!

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

THE NEXT DAY:

(Violet's POV)

Kevin: Violet and Taylor I need to talk to you both.

Taylor: What's up kev?

Kevin: We have guests and they are not here for you to bug or for you to ask favors of. They are here for a reason everyone will find out soon. Alright?

Me: Got it. Is asking them questions ok?

Kevin: I'll get back to you on that.

Taylor: Can we hang out with them?

Kevin: As long as they are ok with that. If they tell you to leave them alone though you listen.

Me: Ok kevy. We understand.

Kevin: Good now I want you both to go upstairs so us adults can talk.

The girls go upstairs. (Btw it's all the guys all the girls are out besides Taylor and Violet.

Jesse: You've got your hands full! (He chuckles)

Kevin: It's worth it though. So the girls asked me something and I need an answer to take back to them. So Jess and Zac is it ok for them to ask you questions?

Jesse: Of course I don't mind.

Zac: Yeah I'm ok with that.

Kevin: Alright they also asked if they were allowed to hang out with you. I told them they could but if you told them to go away they had to listen. Let me know if they don't.

Zac: Dude you sound like my dad. RELAX!

Jesse: Kev it's fine man. The girls are great. Besides who could say no to those cuties. I don't know how you have.

Kevin: It's not easy believe me and I don't act like your dad, I act like me.

Besides I am a father.

Zac: True but just remember you only have one daughter.

Kevin: I know. Doesn't mean I can't be a father figure to my sisters. They mean the world to me. I'm just being protective.

Nick: More like over protective.

Kevin: What is this gang up on Kevin day?

Jesse: No man that's on Friday.