What Big Brothers Are For

• Dedicated to Donald Duck and Chris My Big Brothers that aren't blood related.

What Big Brothers are For.

Previously:

I cannot believe this girl. How dare she say those things. Joe and nick told me what she said to Selena and Demi. Top off the way she acted with dani and what she wore and her attitude lately and she's had it. I'm so disappointed in her. We are home now so I need to go deal with her.

They all get inside and stand in the front room. Taylor is sitting on the couch alone.

Nick: Tay can you go to your room please.

Taylor: Uh sure (Runs upstairs)

Kevin: Joe I need to go calm down take violet upstairs and wash her face and make here change into pajamas please.

Joe: You got it! Let's go violet.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Ok so here's an update. So I'm hoping the surprise will shock you. Let me know if it did.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

*Warning contains spanking punishment*

(No ones POV)

Violet: Whatever.

Dani: Actually can I wash MY makeup off her face? I'll also make sure she puts pjs on.

Joe: Sure since she's wearing your stuff.

Dani: Upstairs Violet. Now.

Violet and Dani head up to Violet's room. Dani drags Violet into the bathroom and hands her a wash rag that she has wet and put soap on.

Dani: Wash your face.

Violet: I don't get what the big deal is. They said I could start wearing makeup. Figures they are just a bunch of lying jerks! (She takes the makeup off and puts her pjs on.)

Dani: First off lose the 'tude. Second Yes they said you could wear makeup BUT they also said supervised by ME and they had to approve and third stop calling them liars, jerks and anything else you do. They are your brothers and they love you. They are doing the best they can. You are making this unbearable for all of this. So just stop.

Violet: I took the makeup off and I'm in my pajamas you can leave now.

Dani: Whatever I'm done. I tried to help you and you're just pissing me off. Good luck with Kevin. (She heads downstairs.)

Kevin: Hey babe how'd it go?

Dani: Awful she's impossible! She completely ignored me and then kicked me out. She's too much for me. Alena will act like that over MY dead body.

Kevin: (Chuckles) Somehow I had a feeling you'd say that.

Dani: Yeah well I need some mommy time. I'm gonna go pick Alena up.

Kevin: Alright I'll go deal with our teenage rebel.

Kevin heads upstairs and knocks on Violet's door.

Kevin: Violet we need to talk.

Violet: Maybe I don't want to talk.

Kevin: You don't have to talk in fact we could skip talking all together and skip straight to the punishment if you'd like.

Violet: Fine we can talk.

Kevin: Good let's talk about your attitude lately and your disobedience oh and let's not forget the way you've been talking to us adults. You have treated Selena, Demi and Dani with such disrespect. I still can't believe you in a not such nice way told Selena to leave nor can I believe you told Demi she wasn't good enough for Joe and again in a not such nice way that she was trash. I just don't understand where we went wrong?