Threats and Talks

Hey sorry for the wait heres the next chapter. Not very long but I'm working 40 hours this week.

Previously:

Dani: Hey why do you all look mad?

Me: Well we just caught violet and chad in her room on her bed...

Dani: Oh please tell me they weren't doing what I think they were.

Me: As I was saying they were cuddled up together asleep.

Dani: oh is that all?

Me: With the door shut!

Dani: Ok sooo they weren't doing anything wrong.

Kevin: Oh yeah well I beg to differ!

Me: Me too

Nick: I don't shes right they weren't

Kevin: Really? Your on her side?

Nick: Who said any thing about sides?

Me: Well if you agree with her than your choosing her side.

Nick: Well than I guess I'm choosing her side.

Kevin: Unbelievable!

Dani: Well looks like he's picked a side so I guess this means it's us against you two.

Me: Well violets still in trouble doesn't matter what either of you say.

Dani: Excuse me? I don't think so joe! Unless you want to find yourself in the pool tied up to a chair I would shut it!

Kevin: I called that one. Lets go joe before you say something and she goes through with that threat!

Joe: Fine

------------------------------------------

(Dani's POV)

Me: Can you believe joe? I swear I will throw him in the pool if he ever says that to me again.

Nick: No i cant believe he said that. I wouldn't want to be joe right now. So what are we going to do to convince those too?

Me: I have no idea. All I know is they are being unreasonable and if joe says one more idiotic thing to me I will tie him to a chair and throw him in the pool. Saying it doesn't matter what we say! Ooohh I just want to pop him one good!

Nick: Join the club I've wanted to for a longtime now.

Kevin and joe come back

Kevin: Dani joe has something he'd like to say to you. (Looks at joe and when he doesn't speak smacks him in the back of the head) JOE!

Joe: I'm sorry dani. I shouldn't have said that, we should discuss it as group.

Me: Apology excepted but I swear joe if you EVER say that to me again you WILL end up regretting it.

Joe: I..

Kevin: Before joe responds I think we need to talk about the situation we all don't agree on and be a united front.

Joe: Dude I was trying to talk!

Kevin: We all know you were just gonna say you understood and that you won't talk that way to her again.. Yada yada

Joe: I was gonna say I understand and I won't talk to you that way again BUT if you think that I'm gonna just let you threaten me and not fight back you've got... (Kevin covers his mouth)

Kevin: Joe shut up NOW!

Me: No Kev let him finish I'd love to hear what he has to say.

Kevin: Ohk