Reminders and Questions

Previously:

Kevin: Hey I'm not pouting! Nor do I think it's fair to wrap me in with them! I didn't want to go along with it. In fact I tried to argue against it. Those two agreed I just went with it.

Joe: Hey don't try to blame this on us!

Nick: Why he's right.

Joe: Whatever how are we going to make this up to her?

Nick: I don't know I'm sure you'll figure out a way to fix it.. You always do.

Joe: Wow is little Nicky jealous because I can make violet happy again?

Nick: Your ridiculous joe grow up.

Kevin: Ok stop fighting lets just put out heads together and think.

Nick: I've got it!

------------------------------------------

I know it's taken me a while to update but it's ok you all survived. So I am gonna shake things up a bit you'll see I've been thinking of a good way to continue the story but with out cussing and I have come up with a way. I'm gonna try to write a longer chapter for you all since I have neglected you for so long. In my defense though I'm taking 11 credits and I work 24-28 hours a week plus babysitting and my photography business. The updates may take me longer but in the 25th I'll be able to write a lot as I will be in the car for about 9 hours all together. To the Jonas brothers we love you and hope everything works out! Please please release the album still we stayed and we always will. Anyways enough chatting on to the story.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Kevin's POV)

Joe: Well what is it?

Nick: Well remember when we told her she could go on a date with chad alone?

Joe: Yeeaah... Y?

Nick: Well I think we should go tell chad she can go on that date.

Joe: Your crazy! You've lost it! We just said that to make dani happy right Kev!

Me: No I meant it actually. I agree with you nick.

Joe: Well I don't and I'm not gonna allow it.

(Dani walks in)

Dani: Allow what?

Me: Joe is refusing to allow nick and I to go give chad permission to take her on an unsupervised date.

Dani: Well too bad joe because you three already told her she could.

Joe: Yeah to make you happy so you'd get off our backs since your so nosy.

Nick: Joe!

Dani: Fine if that's what you want then I'll stay out of everything from now on.

(She goes back upstairs to the girls)

Me: Joe if I were you I would go apologize to her because I'm about this close to pounding you.

(Joe gets up and walks out the front door they hear his car start and Kevin looks out the window to see him driving away)

Me: I swear I'm gonna punch him when he gets back if dani doesn't first.

----------Meanwhile Upstairs----------

(Demi's POV)

Violet: I just can't believe they would do that!

Me: Sweetie what did you think would happen?

(Dani comes storming in)

Dani: I can't believe him!