New Sister

Previously:

Dr. Capitola: Now Taylor do you want to tell me how you got these bruises and who gave them to you?

Taylor: My dad did sir, he blames me for my mothers death. He beats me whenever he feels like it and this is the first time I've been away from him In a while.

Dr. Capitola: I thought so... I have cps here and they are going to be placing you into a foster home. Now it may only be a temporary one till they can find you permanent guardians.

Me: If you don't mind me asking what are the requirements to being her permanent guardians?

Dr. Capitola: Well they have to have a stable home environment. Why?

Me: Well I was thinking she could live with us.

Joe: Ohh yeah she could violet would love that!

Me: Joe shut up.

Joe: You shut up.

Me: Anyways do you think cps would let us adopt her?

Dr. Capitola: Lets ask them...

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

I'm typing this as I'm watching the giants play so sorry if its not as good as my usual work but I'm a bit distracted. Plus my sister is moving away in a few days so I'm a little depressed. Super excited though there's gonna be a new Jonas!! Congrats Dani and Kevin! Also before you read this chapter I like to give a special shout out to my grandma who is now reading my stories and supporting me. She thinks I should publish them. I just do this to relax and get my ideas out there. Anyways here's the latest chapter enjoy!

So I'm gonna skip ahead a little past the convo with cps to nick and joe talking afterwards.

(Kevin's POV)

Nick: They said yes so Taylor would you like to come live with us?

Taylor: I don't want to be a nuisance. I can go to a foster home.

Nick: You wouldn't be a nuisance, we would love to have you. Besides ours would be permanent otherwise you'd be in a temporary home and that's just not right.

Joe: It will be fun you can meet violet, Kevin and dani. You'd love them!

Taylor: um well ok I guess.

Nick: Good it settled once you both are released we will be taking you home. Now get some rest.

A few hours later after they are both much better they are released and excited to go home.

Joe: Yaie I get to go home!!! Hehehe I mean we get to go home!

Taylor: Um nick is he always like this?

Nick: Yeah pretty much.

Taylor: He's scaring me a little.

Nick: Joe stop scaring her and go get dressed.

Joe: Yes Sir! Sorry for scaring you Taylor.

Taylor: It's ok

After everyone is ready they head home. They arrive and nick heads in first.

Nick: Kev can you come in here I need to talk to you!

Me: Coming! What's up?

Nick: Well I kinda did something and just don't get mad but I couldn't stand to make her go into a foster home and her dad was just awful.

Me: Wha..huh slow down! What are you talking about. (Just as he finishes in walks Taylor and joe)

Nick: Kev meet Taylor.