Relationships

Previously on Violet Marie Jonas:

Joe: Nicholas!

Me: Leave me alone joe.

Joe: No! I will not leave you alone! How could you say that to her?

Me: I don't want to talk about it Joe. She made her decision so I got the final one. It's over.

Joe: You're being ridiculous and you know it. Don't be rash you will regret it and you know it.

Me: I won't regret not marrying that liar. She made her bed and now she can lie in it.

Joe: Fine, she deserves better than that anyway.

Me: Whatever. Bye.

He leaves my room by slamming the door. He's so immature sometimes. Whatever if I'm gonna get her off my mind I need to date so I'm making a dating profile. We shall see how this goes.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

I just want to thank you all for reading and all the comments on the last chapter. Here's the update and continuation of the last chapter. I hope you all enjoy.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

---------------------The Next Day---------------------
(Nick's POV)

So I have a date tonight with a girl I met on the dating site. She seems really nice I just hope she can help me take my mind off Selena. She moved out of my room into a guest room and I really miss her but how can I be with someone who tricks me because she thinks it'll help fix my relationship with my sister? Ooh it's 6 I've gotta get ready to go. I get ready and pick her up and we go on the date and it's the worst time I've ever had. She's the complete opposite of Selena and her laugh annoys me. I just want Selena back. I go home and I run into her literally as I'm coming into the kitchen as she's going out. She keeps her head down.

Selena: Sorry. I... Sorry.

Me: It's....

Selena: I'll just go now.

Me: Sel wait please!

She looks at me and I can tell she's nervous so I just say it.

Me: Sel you have nothing to be sorry about. I'm the one who should be apologizing. I was an idiot. I was angry and hurt and I shouldn't have treated you like that.

Selena: I'm sorry I made you mad. I was just trying to hurt you into being nice to Violet again.

Me: I know and I'll talk to vi and fix her and I but first I want to fix us. I don't want to lose you. I love you Sel.

Selena: You will never lose me. I'm just glad we are talking again.

Me: Me too. I'm really sorry can you ever forgive me?

She walks over and stands in front of me. She puts her arms around my neck and looks me dead in the eyes.

Selena: I'll forgive you on one condition.

Me: What's that?

Selena: We get married already. I want us to be permanent.